Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Yes, it's bloody annoying - perhaps we should have a separaate thread for all these 'can somebody PM me a link' posts over and over again. A second thought; if somebody PM'd you a link for the match last week, why not store the basic parts of it (hesgoal . com or whatever) and use it again to find your own link from the same source, week after week? - and not come rushing on to the matchday thread with yet another effin' post asking for a link!

Because site are always changing and getting shut down and new ones starting, yes a separate page would be good!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
You're boring, pal. What a sad, pathetic life you must lead that you point out grammar mistakes on an Internet forum, and on a Saturday too :lolol: - you're a troll

Actually, I was educated to spell correctly and use correct grammar and find mistakes like yours annoying.

Clearly unlike you!

https://www.grammarly.com/
Might be helpful

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Yes, it's bloody annoying - perhaps we should have a separaate thread for all these 'can somebody PM me a link' posts over and over again. A second thought; if somebody PM'd you a link for the match last week, why not store the basic parts of it (hesgoal . com or whatever) and use it again to find your own link from the same source, week after week? - and not come rushing on to the matchday thread with yet another effin' post asking for a link!

Take it you haven't got a link then?

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Because site are always changing and getting shut down and new ones starting, yes a separate page would be good!
Would posters who have found a site be watching the separate page?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Must say, I quite like Brentford. Proper team, proper football, looks a nice ground - decent noise for a quiet game.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Incorrect. You're a troll and lead a boring life pointing out grammar mistakes on the Internet :lolol:

Oh, and not interested in whatever site that may or may not be. Thanks.

your constant histrionics are extremely tedious, could you have your breakdowns offline?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Some people have issues like being dyslexic etc. Why is it your job to point out others weaknesses, do u think u r better than the rest of us!!! It's just a football forum!!!

Be quiet, I'm trying to concentrate.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Some people have issues like being dyslexic etc. Why is it your job to point out others weaknesses, do u think u r better than the rest of us!!! It's just a football forum!!!

And others are just too lazy to use correct spelling.
Like U?

If you look at many other threads, there are all sorts of different topics.
It is NOT just a football forum!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here