Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Ankergren is going to make an awful f*** up one of these days with these two touch clearances.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
didn't do it on purpose, just had it all ready to post and in frustration finger must have tapped on the pad, not done to be clever, just a clumsy bufoon, sorry.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ignoring shifts in momentums, if a second goal would have killed a team off, etc. Taking every game as if they would play out the same in all other aspects, except our penalties going in...

(league only)
Bennett v Peterborough cost us 0pts
Wood v Southampton costs us 2pts
Murray v Huddersfield cost us 1pt
Barnes v Brentford cost us ?pts

(other misses in jpt and fa cup)

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Seriously Superphil - FFS get off this thread now, dont think you realise how much you have f***ed up and how much I will blame you personally if we do not go up.

You are one sad/stupid/idiot - you choose - fancy f***ing posting we have scored when we have not.

I am literally f***ed off beyond belief with you

f***ing ban waiting for you imo

hahah YES!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Carlisle 1 Hartlepool 0

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
didn't do it on purpose, just had it all ready to post and in frustration finger must have tapped on the pad, not done to be clever, just a clumsy bufoon, sorry.

Don't worry about it.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Seriously Superphil - FFS get off this thread now, dont think you realise how much you have f***ed up and how much I will blame you personally if we do not go up.

You are one sad/stupid/idiot - you choose - fancy f***ing posting we have scored when we have not.

I am literally f***ed off beyond belief with you

f***ing ban waiting for you imo

Blimey - bad day?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Barney scores for Chesterfield

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ah, I see. So you weren't winding us up, you were jinxing us. No more tempting fate with early typing please :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't worry about it.

wasn't really, surely no-one thinks I would post something like that intentionally, I editted it within seconds of it landing. If it helps, I'll go, bye.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports