Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Offspring

Resident Guitar Shredder
Jul 8, 2004
Hants/Wilts Border
I'm going for an Albion win, with Muzza and Barnesy both hitting form again, undecided on a result though, heads telling me 2-0, hearts telling 3-1, either way, a win by two clear goals.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Can someone fill in the blanks for me......about 10-14 years ago I saw possibly one of the best brighton goals ever at brentford, im not sure who scored or who took the corner, but it was very early doors in the game, we had a corner, it was played to just outside the box and someone (i think Stuart Munday....) hit a corker of a volley straight into the top corner right in front of the Brighton Fans, a rasper of a goal, it ended 1-1....anyone remember it?

1-1 tonight as well, which is fine..........win the home, draw the away...game over come beginning of April.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Can someone fill in the blanks for me......about 10-14 years ago I saw possibly one of the best brighton goals ever at brentford, im not sure who scored or who took the corner, but it was very early doors in the game, we had a corner, it was played to just outside the box and someone (i think Stuart Munday....) hit a corker of a volley straight into the top corner right in front of the Brighton Fans, a rasper of a goal, it ended 1-1....anyone remember it?

1-1 tonight as well, which is fine..........win the home, draw the away...game over come beginning of April.

Stuart Munday goal was at leicester, unless he scored 2 like that. Chapman?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Dunno why, but I feel certain it'll be 1-1 tonight, and then we'll batter Tranmere at the weekend.

You know what, I'd take that.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Noone on bench with Wood.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter

Stuart Myall ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
4-3-1-2 it is then, Glad to see Sparrow back in the team. A real asset
Sparrow has been my biggest disappointment this season. I expected far more from him.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I had a dream last night that it would be 3-0 to the Albion at half time! :)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
good selection I think. Dicker looked a bit tired in the last couple of games and adding Kish to give some more steel on a difficult pitch against a team with good home form makes sense. I think Wood will come off the bench to score the winner in a tight 3-2 win

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
Was discussing this with Simster today. I've only got bad recent experiences of Brentford so have a bad feeling about this. He thinks we'll turn em over. I'll go for 1-1 which I'd take, but be disappointed with all the same.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
Noone yet to really impress although has a few goals

Good to mix it up as we have looked tired.

Noone on the bench ?

noone's been class! just really injury prone it seems, maybe because of his skinny legs..

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I fancy a Sparrow goal tonight, and Elph to get one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here