Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
That will do very nicely indeed. All the teams behind have been showing some form (Bournemouth excepted tonight) but we keep doing the business and have been bagging hard fought wins away from home too. That points total has been climbing nice and quickly. Hopefully we can get in and out of the 60s without having wiped our feet.

If you'd suggested to me at the start of the season that we'd go into mid-March seven points clear and with two games in hand I'd...well, I don't know what I'd have done but I wouldn't have believed you.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I would love to see Adkins' face each time he see's another Brighton win after the SHITE he spouted about going up as champions. Nice work yet again from the super SEAGULLS!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Wow - 9 points in the last 3, my season ticket is now for the Championship, unless we mess up unlike any team has ever done

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Super result, was always gonna be a difficult fixture.
asper MOM by sound of it
Get well soon Marcus.
Well done the travelling fans, hope they get home safe, Cardiff at Palace, QPR at Millwall. Lot of knob heads in London tonight

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
When does the loan window shut ? I would like a loan L.Back in

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Swindon go bottom. Seem to remember them thinking we were all talk at the start of the season.
:wrong:

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
Rock And Roll
And seeing as my Millwall supporting half bro lives downstairs I am gonna blast out Shot After Shot by Rival Schools. Safe journey home Brightonians.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
great result,esp with our results at brentford in the last few years

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Exeter 2 - 0 Bournemouth FT
(HT 1 - 0)
Cureton 16
Logan 59

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
i wonder what the correct amount of games to be played at this stage of the season is? 33/34/35?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here