Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford tickets

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
this makes no sense - thought tier one were all assured of tickets and there is now way every single person bought one ? and with 18 not being released something strange is happening ?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
My additional points from Fulham went on before 9am this morning. I imagine what happened was that last nights match tipped a few people over from band 2 to band 1.

I miss out by 4 points :(

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
this makes no sense - thought tier one were all assured of tickets and there is now way every single person bought one ? and with 18 not being released something strange is happening ?

Let’s just say, hypothetically of course, a group of 10 who all do away days together, only 7 can make Brentford but buy all 10 tickets anyway, this keeps their friends in the top tier and they’ll just sell their tickets on.

el punal

Lucky fan me. I am fortunate enough to be top tier (286 points) and got on the site at 9.05 yesterday and snaffled a ticket. Even then a huge load had already gone. It makes you think how popular our club is at present with most away games selling out within a couple of days or sometimes just hours.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Lucky fan me. I am fortunate enough to be top tier (286 points) and got on the site at 9.05 yesterday and snaffled a ticket. Even then a huge load had already gone. It makes you think how popular our club is at present with most away games selling out within a couple of days or sometimes just hours.

Popular, yes, but this stinks. Either the tiers have been done wrongly or a block that should be released hasn't been. Shambles.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Popular, yes, but this stinks. Either the tiers have been done wrongly or a block that should be released hasn't been. Shambles.

Points for Fulham went on earlier than normal. Mine went on when it was just tier one. Assume last nights match would have tipped some over to being in top tier.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
just don't understand why a whole block 218 right in the middle of our allocation never went on sale ? must be 500 ticket or so ?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
The confirmed release time for every ticket sale and new tier sale within that is 9 am. Tickets can be purchased for 24 hours once your tier is released. Sounds like it sold out to tier 1 before that 9 am release time to tier 2. There is nothing random in that.
I think SS is talking about the release time of when more tickets might be released, as they tend to after a match is sold out.

But this would be unknown and just as and when comp/family/ staff or whatever tickets get returned, I guess

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think SS is talking about the release time of when more tickets might be released, as they tend to after a match is sold out.

But this would be unknown and just as and when comp/family/ staff or whatever tickets get returned, I guess

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

....and only to those with the number of points when the game sold out i.e. 280 in this case.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Points for Fulham went on earlier than normal. Mine went on when it was just tier one. Assume last nights match would have tipped some over to being in top tier.

Yes, very likely to have tipped many people over into 280 thus making them suddenly eligible to purchase pre-9AM. This is fair by the club as these people would have been in the higher reaches of the lower bracket.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Let’s just say, hypothetically of course, a group of 10 who all do away days together, only 7 can make Brentford but buy all 10 tickets anyway, this keeps their friends in the top tier and they’ll just sell their tickets on.

Maybe there should be a limit of tickets bought per person if that is the case.

el punal

A friend of mine told me at the Leeds game that the club had accidentally released a load of Brentford tickets last week, well before yesterday’s official sale day. Is this true, has anyone else knowledge of this glitch?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
A friend of mine told me at the Leeds game that the club had accidentally released a load of Brentford tickets last week, well before yesterday’s official sale day. Is this true, has anyone else knowledge of this glitch?
If they had done they would almost certainly have done what they did previously when this happened - cancelled any sold to those that don't meet the point limit

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Yes, very likely to have tipped many people over into 280 thus making them suddenly eligible to purchase pre-9AM. This is fair by the club as these people would have been in the higher reaches of the lower bracket.

It is fair, I agree. I wonder what has changed though to enable them to do this. It used to take a few days for points to be added.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here