Brentford tickets now on sale

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Am I being thick, because I can't see anything on the official site about Brentford tickets :nono:

Is it a saturday game?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Ian Bairds Fist said:
i heard they were closing the terrace for that game? :glare:

Hope not!

Where did u see the news?

Through Brentford Ticket Office and Albion Ticket office where I purchased the tickets.

1,000 terrace and 600 seats to start with.

Last edited:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
tinx said:
The Terrace holds over 2000 There is no chance we'll sell out this game.

debatable,

if we turn things round i can see 2500 going to the honey pot.

although our record against them is WANK

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
bristolseagull said:
debatable,

if we turn things round i can see 2500 going to the honey pot.

although our record against them is WANK

We only managed just over 1500 fans for the league game against millwall and that was Wilkins first game so there was optimism and Millwall is much easier to get to than Brentford. Now we are doing really badly and playing shit football and we always lose 4-0 there so I doubt we'll have much more than 1500 maximum.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perry Milkins said:
£15.00 for the terrace.

£19.00 for seats.

Still to be pay-on-the-day as well.

Might pop along for that one Perry! :drink: :drink:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Oh i'll go to this beaut. Hope to catch a teenage ginger beefcake to sing songs of merciless weight analysis at. Not that i laugh at all fatties, being a something of one myself, but cruelty is a wonderful gift when guilt is lost in crowds.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Gonna pay on day.

Just in case one of the over zealous coppers tries to confiscate my ticket like they were doing last time.

Last edited:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Happy memories of Brentford. Not only was it the famous Glenn Thomas game, but an interesting tale involving getting arrested, lots of steps, ambulances, getting de-arrested, running out of the Royal Middlesex Hospital and meeting the same policeman back at Kew Station.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Meade's_Ball said:
Oh i'll go to this beaut. Hope to catch a teenage ginger beefcake to sing songs of merciless weight analysis at. Not that i laugh at all fatties, being a something of one myself, but cruelty is a wonderful gift when guilt is lost in crowds.
Were you at that infamous midweek NSC meat-up at Griffin Park? With Barntit's yellow fleece and when a bunch of Karen Carpenter UNalikes like myself sang "who's the fat c*nt in the beige" at some poor innocent Bees-loving porker who, for some reason, failed to occupy the same two seats in the main stand for the second half?

Now that WAS a quality night out.

Last edited:

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
Trigger said:
Expect to see a FOUR goal thriller... :lol:

I did promise myself I'd give Griffin Park and the four goal thrillers a miss in the future (and I'd forgotten the Glen Thomas game).
I'll have to give it some serious thought. :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports