Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Brentford, the 4 pubs.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I'm sure Macclesfield used to have a pub on one corner of teh ground It was all a tad hazy though after a weekend boozing in Manchester around 1999? I'm sure it was the weekend of a Euro 2000 Qualifier against Scotland that weekend and the game was moved to a sunday and the M6 home that evening was a pig.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Brilliant away day at Brentford yesterday, very good Albion support and a proper old football ground.

Myself and the other six I was with managed to have a drink in all four pubs surrounding Brentford's ground.
All good pubs with very quick service, the London Pride was pretty good too.

Did anyone else visit all four pubs?

Which pub did you think was the best?

I heard you visited all four pubs twice?????????

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I heard you visited all four pubs twice?????????

I'm not arguing with the person that said that :lolol: My phone was 'borrowed' in one pub when I was posting on Twitter.

An off licence in Newhaven and in Brentford also did very good business yesterday :cheers:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If it was near the side door that was me, I was trying to negotiate getting out of the door with 2 pints and someone backed into me.
Whoever it was did apologse.
Yeah right next to the door, was he wearing a black coat? I can't remember if it was before or after the game mind

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
Did all 4 in this order :

Royal Oak, New Inn, ????, Griffin

top day + it was my birthday

anybody know of an easy way to find all BHA results for my actual birthdate ? i cam only rembemer one other game on the 3rd Jan - 2009 frozen off

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Anybody know of an easy way to find all BHA results for my actual birthdate ? i cam only rembemer one other game on the 3rd Jan - 2009 frozen off

This is pretty good

41X0NASbQ2L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It can still be done. With nobody getting killed. Some people mistakenly believe The Swan is home fans only, but that only applies nowadays to Leeds and Millwall games. Martin, the Swan's landlord, appreciates that most fans are pretty decent, and that the buzz from having a mix of fans thronging the bars only heightens the whole matchday ritual.

Is this true? as I had stopped going to the swan post match as it lost a bit of atmosphere when they stopped away fans from coming in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here