[Albion] Brentford Parking

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
parking question. When I have been given a uni parking ticket before, I have always gone down the coldean lane route and through the uni by stanmer park directions. There is normally a hold up with arseholes using the right hand lane to turn right at the hollingbury Asda turn off on the a27 but then cutting in at the top to go straight on Pissing off all the people correctly queueing in the left hand lane - mostly wankpanzer drivers Cutting in
if I have tickets to the central car park at the Uni, can I drive to the falmer turn off and use the left hand lane up the hill and turn left at the roundabout and get to the central car park that way?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
parking question. When I have been given a uni parking ticket before, I have always gone down the coldean lane route and through the uni by stanmer park directions. There is normally a hold up with arseholes using the right hand lane to turn right at the hollingbury Asda turn off on the a27 but then cutting in at the top to go straight on Pissing off all the people correctly queueing in the left hand lane - mostly wankpanzer drivers Cutting in
if I have tickets to the central car park at the Uni, can I drive to the falmer turn off and use the left hand lane up the hill and turn left at the roundabout and get to the central car park that way?
So you mean missing out Coldean Lane altogether and following the A27? I think there’s a sign at the top of the slope that leads up to the Swan saying no access for parking, tho it might have been changed this season.

Those RH lane drivers cutting in on the Asda roundabout are ar**holes (and prob Albion fans late for their 1901 sandwiches).

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Officially no you are meant to use the Stanmer Park entrance which they've only been enforcing for the last couple of seasons. However it depends how much of a jobsworth is on that junction. I was turned away by one steward a while back who told me to go up and turnaround. When got to the junction to turn round another steward just waved me through.

Grimsby game I was coming from the other direction (the way you are talking about) and it didn't occur to me I had to come off at Moulsecoomb and I came off at the Swan junction. They didn't even bother checking my ticket and I drove straight in.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Still 29 spaces left at the Bridge. Come on, let’s make it a sell out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports