Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Away!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Anyone know if more tickets are going to be available or the chances of getting in the home end or POTG?

I hear the trains are buggered too?

Trains will be fecked if you have any luck getting a ticket, 2.5 hours from Brighton to Victoria

Get off the train at Kew Bridge. Loads of places to drink there.

Boxing Day

Tube

Circle line: No service between Edgware Road and Aldgate (via Victoria). Services between Hammersmith and Aldgate will run between 10:30 and 20:30.

District line: No service between Edgware Road/Embankment and Ealing Common/Kensington (Olympia)/Richmond/Wimbledon. Replacement buses will run, plus a District line train shuttle between Ealing Broadway and Ealing Common. Some Piccadilly line trains will stop additionally at Ravenscourt Park, Stamford Brook, Turnham Green and Chiswick Park.

Jubilee line: No service between Waterloo and Finchley Road. Use the Metropolitan line between Wembley Park and Baker Street, the Bakerloo line between Baker Street and Waterloo, and local buses or the replacement bus service between Finchley Road and Baker Street.

Piccadilly line: Sunday service will operate from around 8:30. Reduced service to Heathrow Terminal 4. A Sunday service will operate on all other lines from around 8:30. (Travel advice for the Chelsea v West Ham match at Stamford Bridge: Walk to/from Earl's Court, South Kensington or Hammersmith for the Piccadilly line, or Hammersmith & City line for trains to central London.)

https://tfl.gov.uk/info-for/media/news-articles/christmas-travel-information

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Parking is an absolute binfest on match days. I'm about 5 streets away and everything is taken about 45 mins before kick off. Also with no South West Trains on the Brentford line that day it'll be even worse.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Anybody with a clue about parking up there?
Don't assume if you park in a nice, tree-lined avenue that your car will be safe. And if you see my laptop from 10 years ago, feel free to let me know. For all the local constabulary cared, the smashed glass is probably still on the side of the road.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There is a lot of street parking near the ground. Usually its in a parking zone, however it seems as its a public holiday its all fair game.

http://www.hounslow.gov.uk/index/transport_and_streets/parking/street_parking.htm#holidays
"Public and bank holiday parking restrictions

◾The on-street, off street 'pay and display' charges and controlled parking zones (excluding the Twickenham Event Day CPZ) do not apply on public and bank holidays"

London Boroughs of Ealing & Hounslow both allow free parking on bank holidays so will be ok

Boxing Day is not an official bank holiday. https://www.gov.uk/bank-holidays

Westminster for example are operating normal Sunday restrictions for Boxing Day.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
I'm driving up with Jnr from Burgess Hill and have pre-arranged local parking with 'park-on-my drive.com'

I have space for 3 and can collect from outside B'Hill Railway Stn (or nearby) if anyone wants a lift

Will be looking to get to the ground around 45 mins before kick-off

I will be looking for a swift departure after the final whistle

Please feel free to pm me if interested

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Boxing Day is not an official bank holiday. https://www.gov.uk/bank-holidays

Westminster for example are operating normal Sunday restrictions for Boxing Day.

http://www.hounslow.gov.uk/index/christmas.htm

Christmas Eve 24 December - No charges will be applicable in London Borough of Hounslow controlled paid for parking spaces on-street and in car parks.

Bank Holiday restrictions apply on these days - 26 and 28 December and 1 January

Please note: normal restrictions apply on the following dates:
◾Sunday 27 December
◾Tuesday 29 December
◾Wednesday 30 December
◾Thursday 31 December (New Years Eve) and again from Saturday 2 January 2016

Motorists should note that other parking restrictions such as double yellow lines will still be in place and will be enforced during this time.​

I posted this on the other parking thread, but for anyone who doesn't see that, but are paying attention to this one I figured I'd post it here, too.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Christmas Eve 24 December - No charges will be applicable in London Borough of Hounslow controlled paid for parking spaces on-street and in car parks.

Bank Holiday restrictions apply on these days - 26 and 28 December and 1 January

◾Sunday 27 December
◾Tuesday 29 December
◾Wednesday 30 December

Motorists should note that other parking restrictions such as double yellow lines will still be in place and will be enforced during this time.​

I posted this on the other parking thread, but for anyone who doesn't see that, but are paying attention to this one I figured I'd post it here, too.

Thanks for that, I was a bit concerned about parking.

Dandyman

In London village.
Another request for a spare, should anyone have one.

UaeGull

Dec 21, 2007
Yet another request for any spare ticket. Meet at the ground. Happy Christmas to all Seagull readers! :)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

◾Sunday 27 December
◾Tuesday 29 December
◾Wednesday 30 December

Hi Acker. I still can't work out if this definitely includes the spaces around the ground as they don't mention bank holidays on the signs.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Hi Acker. I still can't work out if this definitely includes the spaces around the ground as they don't mention bank holidays on the signs.

So pay & display parking and car parks are free, but 'other' parking restrictions remain in place. Double yellows is their obvious example but I'd assume permit holders only parking, 2 hour limits etc all fall under the 'other' category.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here