Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Away

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
I was desperate to go to this as it's 15 mins away by train, sadly I'm on holiday. Reading will be my only other realistic chance of a decent close away game this season :(

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Are all the tickets sold out?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Apologies if this had already been turned into a ticket binfest:

I find it a bit bizarre how quickly these went into general sale - I was away last week till Saturday and then did overnighters for Birmingham and Leeds and missed out by the time I realised they were on sale and called on Thurs - totally my fault as I could have found 5 mins at some point to check. Although when I was on holiday I did check the website homepage a few times and don't remember them being announced for sale on there.

However it is summer and people are away. I've never ever missed out on a ticket for a scheduled league game within a week of them going on sale - did they use the Loyalty Points system? If so, not sure what the rush was to get them on general sale, we've always sold this fixture out and it's weeks away. Ah well, my loss.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

I find it a bit bizarre how quickly these went into general sale - I was away last week till Saturday and then did overnighters for Birmingham and Leeds and missed out by the time I realised they were on sale and called on Thurs - totally my fault as I could have found 5 mins at some point to check. Although when I was on holiday I did check the website homepage a few times and don't remember them being announced for sale on there.

However it is summer and people are away. I've never ever missed out on a ticket for a scheduled league game within a week of them going on sale - did they use the Loyalty Points system? If so, not sure what the rush was to get them on general sale, we've always sold this fixture out and it's weeks away. Ah well, my loss.

No loyalty points required.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

They are not using they loyalty points yet, as thy haven't got round to loading them.

It was a short period of season ticket holders only followed by general sale.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
They are not using they loyalty points yet, as thy haven't got round to loading them.

It was a short period of season ticket holders only followed by general sale.

Ah ok, so the complex loyalty point system that has been in place for 3/4 years wasn't used for the ONLY away game this year that is likely to sell out.

Outstanding.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If any more released it won't be many. Home end party ;)

Next priority level for home fans is those on the Brentford database and they'll be able to buy from August 27th. Any remaining home tickets will be POTD from the Brentford ticket office who'll probably ask for ID to ensure segregation.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ah ok, so the complex loyalty point system that has been in place for 3/4 years wasn't used for the ONLY away game this year that is likely to sell out.

Outstanding.

I do agree on this what is point of having this system then not invoking it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here