Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford away tickets

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
But did the SNAFFLERS get direct access on the site to buy earlier on, or did they have to have an ACCOMPLICE-SNAFFLER who had enough points to get on the site and then start SNAFFLING?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Do you know EXACTLY how many points your Friends & Family have? It doesn't appear to be available online anywhere.

One might, quite reasonably, EXPECT the system to tell you and not let you buy him a ticket UNLESS OR UNTIL his points threshold is reached.

#askingforafriend

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
But did the SNAFFLERS get direct access on the site to buy earlier on, or did they have to have an ACCOMPLICE-SNAFFLER who had enough points to get on the site and then start SNAFFLING?

It was definitely an INSIDE JOB.

Those who SNAFFLED tickets on behalf of others may well receive a KNOCK on the door, as Barbs conducts a tour of Sussex. He'll be FUMING about this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Do you know EXACTLY how many points your Friends & Family have? It doesn't appear to be available online anywhere.

One might, quite reasonably, EXPECT the system to tell you and not let you buy him a ticket UNLESS OR UNTIL his points threshold is reached.

#askingforafriend

Your "friend" need only login themselves.

From my experience, groups hoping/intending to to go an away game together, get their SHIT IN ORDER when the points tiers are announced and decide a strategy on who is going to try to buy tickets and when.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Your "friend" need only login themselves.

From my experience, groups hoping/intending to to go an away game together, get their SHIT IN ORDER when the points tiers are announced and decide a strategy on who is going to try to buy tickets and when.

That would be one way of doing it.... or one could rely on the technology to do that for one.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That would be one way of doing it.... or one could rely on the technology to do that for one.

Ahead of an in-demand fixture, I think most fans know where they sit in the pecking order for buying tickets, and when their chance may come.

There was clearly a systems issue this morning. Some people knowingly took advantage of that. A few may have innocently jumped through the temporary loophole.

Regardless the club have said that all transactions for the snafflers will be cancelled, which is all that we can ask.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
SP_group_master-copy.jpg

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Ahead of an in-demand fixture, I think most fans know where they sit in the pecking order for buying tickets, and when their chance may come.

There was clearly a systems issue this morning. Some people knowingly took advantage of that. A few may have innocently jumped through the temporary loophole.

Regardless the club have said that all transactions for the SNAFFLERS will be cancelled, which is all that we can ask.

You forgot the caps, have corrected for you .

You're welcome

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

#askingforafriend

Yes. I have 243, my dad has 246 (he went to an FA Cup game I couldn’t get to). It’s available if you login to the ticket site, click your name in the top right corner, and then scroll to My Profile where it lists your available points underneath your address.

It’s not very prominent though, I will grant you that.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Yes. I have 243, my dad has 246 (he went to an FA Cup game I couldn’t get to). It’s available if you login to the ticket site, click your name in the top right corner, and then scroll to My Profile where it lists your available points underneath your address.

It’s not very prominent though, I will grant you that.
Unless I'm blind, that just shows your points, not family and friends points

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I didn't know that you were able to check F&F points.

Before a mass, busy purchase, probably easier to get all concerned to log in the day before and confirm their points tally.

:shrug:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Unless I'm blind, that just shows your points, not family and friends points

Currently there is no way for you to see the points your F&F have. They have to log in themselves to see that.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

#askingforafriend

How did your conversation with Barbs go ?
Was he MAD at you ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is SNAFFLING different to the Wembley JIBBING? maybe it’s a West London thing?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Ironic for a Tory to be EXPECT the system to provide for them. Get off your lazy arse and sort it out yourself.

:smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here