Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentfod v Fulham on SKY

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Have to wonder what Uwe Rosler is thinking just now. The grass isn't always greener etc. Still, he is back in the North West and has a pay-off for failing so it's not all bad!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I predicted at the begining of the season Fulham will be in or near the play offs and see no reason to change my mind, they are a good young team with some experience added.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I was so close to putting £10 on them to win when it was at 18/1 when Brentford 1-0 down - Ended up going on the draw :(

View attachment 60312

Banger cost me conceding late aswell! Oh well... First bet in 6 months and reminder why I don't bother much anymore

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I suffer from plucky underdog syndrome. Then play in a quaint ground and currently play fast, attacking football. I'm not comfortable with being a club with expectations. I started going regularly when when we were relegated with Lloyd. I've only ever known ramshackleness and us against the world.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Just goes to show what a bit of team spirit and solid signings can bring,difficult to watch as the Fiscal brothers flush us down the Khazi.

True .. many on here blame our failings on not fully reinvesting the Ulloa/Bridcutt/Buckley money but teams like Brentford, Ipswich and others demonstrate it's not how much you spend it's how well you spend

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I predicted at the begining of the season Fulham will be in or near the play offs and see no reason to change my mind, they are a good young team with some experience added.

They've done nothing yet BG, I'd hold the 'I told you so' posts until May. We might be even be in the play-off's........ "oh, a flying pig."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here