Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brekkie pre Burnley

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ideally beer and a breakfast.

8515903863_67cb43e850.jpg

Indeed but replace the Coffee with a good Breakfast Stout.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1199/11757/

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ideally beer and a breakfast.

8515903863_67cb43e850.jpg
One shit breakfast that.

My OH would do her nut if those eggs weren't served on a slice of toast.each. Not cut in triangles either. She loves not to waste good yolk.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
That is not on my route. Is there anywhere around London Rd the indoor market is cheap but not the best quality. It looks like a walk to Lewes Rd/ Elm Grove or Tiffanys near Hobgoblin.

LangaLee's is the one. York Place.

Or Kitchen Cafe or Cafe Motu on Trafalgar Street.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
That is not on my route. Is there anywhere around London Rd the indoor market is cheap but not the best quality. It looks like a walk to Lewes Rd/ Elm Grove or Tiffanys near Hobgoblin.

Cafe motu on trafalgar street is good. Decent quality and ideally situated for either the bus or the train.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bagelman ... followed by a pint of Harvey's at The Amex!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Kensington scoff is good but the counter service is terribly slow.

For years we went to the Kitchen Cafe in Trafalgar Street but when the longtime owner retired, it quickly went downhill. New owners kept the same menu but used cheap ingredients. Where once there were two people running the place, there was then half a dozen! Took them over 15 minutes to brew a couple of mugs of tea. That was the final straw. Never been back.

For those travelling from the west who have the time, I highly recommend the Station Cafe opposite Portslade station (south side). Flexible menu, high quality ingredients, very reasonable pricing and great service. They also have several "main meal" options every day; a roast, a pie etc

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Travelling down from Three Bridges..

..which used to have a champion greasy spoon. Until Southern shut it down an put in a poncy coffee shop.

Bagels and pastries just wont cut it on a day like Saturday...

Brighton_Rose

Up the Albion!
Aug 13, 2011
Withdean Brighton
The Harvester Black Lion all you can eat buffet breakfast is good, close to Mill Road. Also I saw there's a new Subway recently opened in the petrol station next to Mill Road, handy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here