Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Breaking News

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If he's been "....hanging out the back of that again", unless my knowledge of human biology is faulty, it's difficult to see how he's impregnated her. That said, **** Off Crodo - the gives a ****!!

He didn't just have to be drilling her rusty sheriff's badge to be hanging out the back of her you know - other positions are available. Probably finished off with a brisk donkey punch as well, I'd wager.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
That couple nailed their colours to the mast when they shoved off to Canada/US or wherever they live.

And yet all the time, they're trying to publicise their activities for their own benefit. Can't bl**dy stand either
of them.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The Duke and Duchess if Sussex are expecting their second child, absolutely wonderful news and congratulations to them both. What a morale boost for the nation.

:clap:

Tell it to the marines?

Oh no he isn't involved anymore :(

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The Duke and Duchess if Sussex are expecting their second child, absolutely wonderful news and congratulations to them both. What a morale boost for the nation.

Great. Another inbread.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hehe.Ooh the outrage! My work is done! :fishing:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

So sweet of the lovely couple to leave it a week or two after the birth of Eugenie's new baby so as not to steal the limelight from her again, like she did at Eugenie's wedding......oh, wait a minute

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Any news on the conception position pls?

The Windsor Knot is a thick, wide and triangular tie knot that projects confidence. It would therefore be your knot of choice for presentations, job interviews, courtroom appearances etc. It is best suited for spread collar shirts and it’s actually quite easy to do. While just about everyone can use this tie knot to tie his tie, it looks especially well on men with longer necks as its wide form shortens the perceived height of the neck a little bit.

A bit like this.....:shrug:

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Congratulations!

All spelt correctly.

Nice try to make it look as if you spelt inbred wrong on purpose though:)

Not making a joke about having a lot of dough then? Of course the problem for the, totally not racist, British media was very much the lack of inbreeding in this relationship.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I will never understand people who gush about people being pregnant, that are not family, friends, or even 'nod in the street' terms

Good to know I've been given a 'lift'..

Fairly sure this is just a trolling post though

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
He didn't just have to be drilling her rusty sheriff's badge to be hanging out the back of her you know - other positions are available. Probably finished off with a brisk donkey punch as well, I'd wager.

I miss Jennie Bond.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here