Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Breaking News

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Lovely that Prince Harry revealed in an interview about mental health and the absolute torment he and Meghan have been through that Archie's first words were 'Grandma Diana'. Absolutely touching.

They’ll be teaching him to say “Paparazzi scum” and “Nothing’s our fault” next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Lovely that Prince Harry revealed in an interview about mental health and the absolute torment he and Meghan have been through that Archie's first words were 'Grandma Diana'. Absolutely touching.

I don’t believe a word of that. Bullshit did the baby say “grandma Diana”. How often does a baby usually have to hear something before they repeat it? How often do you think the phrase “grandma Diana” is going to come up in conversation around the house? Just a bizarre lie. Unless they sat and coached the kid to say it. Which is rather sick.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
When they cease covering for the alleged nonces in their family, I may have more time to listen to the inconsequential mewings of the over-indulged upper classes and their understandable but misplaced agenda against the media. Diana loved being interviewed and photographed. Hand over the (alleged) paedophiles and I may have some respect for the land stealing, whining, freeloaders.

The uk needs to lose the royal family as head of state, they have below average iq and it seems eq, and they have fed off the poverty of the majority of the country over the centuries.

D

Deleted member 22389

The uk needs to lose the royal family as head of state, they have below average iq and it seems eq, and they have fed off the poverty of the majority of the country over the centuries.

They are good for tourism and bring money in.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

We’d make a lot more money if we;
Dissolved the monarchy,
Opened up their many, many palaces, stately homes, and castles to a paying public,
Took back all the land they stole
Liquidated their assets
Stopped paying for their lavish lifestyle, security etc

People would pay a pretty penny to look round BP, Sandringham etc. Perhaps the ex-royals could make an appearance here and there. Except for Andrew because he’s a suspected nonce and he might put people off.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Very true, a chance to see our much loved Queen at the many annual events she attends plus Royal weddings that become global events.

Also much rather have the Queen as a neutral head of state instead of President Blair/Boris [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I don’t believe a word of that. Bullshit did the baby say “grandma Diana”. How often does a baby usually have to hear something before they repeat it? How often do you think the phrase “grandma Diana” is going to come up in conversation around the house? Just a bizarre lie. Unless they sat and coached the kid to say it. Which is rather sick.

There is a debate on social media because Prime Harry told his chum James Corden only a few months ago his first words were 'crododile' and 'equality' so I'm not sure which one is true but who are we to think that Harry would lie about something like this? It's obvious the way the media and the Royal Family have treated him and Meghan is repulsive and they deserve our support and our apologies for their treatment.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Yeah, plus the fact that a babies first word(s) would never be 5 syllables long :smokin:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There is a debate on social media because Prime Harry told his chum James Corden only a few months ago his first words were 'crododile' and 'equality' so I'm not sure which one is true but who are we to think that Harry would lie about something like this? It's obvious the way the media and the Royal Family have treated him and Meghan is repulsive and they deserve our support and our apologies for their treatment.

We pay for their lavish lifestyle. They should be thanking us, not making up ludicrous stories about highly, highly unlikely things their baby has supposed to have said. Or better yet, they could go away and stay gone, the whole sorry rabble.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
We pay for their lavish lifestyle. They should be thanking us, not making up ludicrous stories about highly, highly unlikely things their baby has supposed to have said. Or better yet, they could go away and stay gone, the whole sorry rabble.

Not anymore, our future king has shamefully cut them off from any financial support and made them support themselves.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not anymore, our future king has shamefully cut them off from any financial support and made them support themselves.

Lies. Harry is worth between £25m and £40m according to Forbes. He earned that spending a couple of years in the military?
Wise up man.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Lies. Harry is worth between £25m and £40m according to Forbes. He earned that spending a couple of years in the military?
Wise up man.

I think Forbes are lying, his mother left him an inheritance which he has had to dig deep into to support his family and then pay security which we as a nation should be paying on his and Meghan's behalf, he may be worth more now but that is due to the work he has been forced into after being financially abandoned by our country.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Shame he didn't cut something else off too and stop him increasing his genetic distribution

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think Forbes are lying, his mother left him an inheritance which he has had to dig deep into to support his family and then pay security which we as a nation should be paying on his and Meghan's behalf, he may be worth more now but that is due to the work he has been forced into after being financially abandoned by our country.

Never feel sorry for a millionaire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here