Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking News........

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Dear Brightonia,

Due to your lack of attendance at your banning meeting where you could have put your point of view across (pointless as we don't listen to whinging!!!) and a balanced view could be taken by the Moderators (Balanced!!! :lol: ) but as you decided to basically not bother, I am happy to announce you will be banned for 500 years.

Yours Sincerely

hitony
Probably the greatest Mod in the world (agree to this and I will ensure the ban does not happen :) )

Dear HiTony,

I did not attend the meeting, as I was advised by the LMA ( the league messageboard association) that the ridiculous timescale you gave me to respond as well as a 500 page dossier, which quite frankly I couldn't be arsed to read especially as I was really looking forward to watching the epic clash between Spain vs Tahiti later on tonight, which I have now had to cancel! Goodness knows the missus was after a naked cuddle, but after all the stress you have given me, Little Brightonia won't be able to rise to the occasion! I will be willing to meet in 3 days time at a little chef of your choosing ( you can pay and make sure its one that gives you free lollies if you polish off everything on your plate)
Anyway in the meantime I've been looking at the Leeds, Chelsea, Wigan, Fulham, Reading and recently the Newcastle message boards as I feel I've hit the ceiling on NSC and I think that those massive clubs I've just mentioned, will allow me to post irrelevant and total utter bollocks without question, I'm too good for this board anyway!

Yours sincerely

MR Brightonia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here