Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Breaking News - Nigel Farage

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Farrage is a lying wanka.

And he sounds a bit shrill. And a bit thick.

I can only assume that people follow him owing to his extreme physical attractiveness.

I didn’t realise until a moment ago, that he’s been a wanka and as thick as shit for at least 13 years. Supporting fascist Putin in their illegal invasions and genocides because ….. the EU provoked the bear. Utter tripe.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/mar/31/nigel-farage-relationship-russian-media-scrutiny

That vile standpoint, allied to income from RT (Putin) throughout, make him akin to William Joyce. @Thunder Bolt was correct all along, he’s a traitor.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I didn’t realise until a moment ago, that he’s been a wanka and as thick as shit for at least 13 years. Supporting fascist Putin in their illegal invasions and genocides because ….. the EU provoked the bear. Utter tripe.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/mar/31/nigel-farage-relationship-russian-media-scrutiny

That vile standpoint, allied to income from RT (Putin) throughout, make him akin to William Joyce. @Thunder Bolt was correct all along, he’s a traitor.
This ^

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Farrage is a lying wanka.

And he sounds a bit shrill. And a bit thick.

I can only assume that people follow him owing to his extreme physical attractiveness.

Are you sure this is right ? Because if he is a bit thick, how did he convince so many to support him and leap to his defence unless they were also a bit ...... Oh :dunce:

I can't help but wonder how many NSC accounts would also be supporting and defending William Joyce, if he was still about ???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Are you sure this is right ? Because if he is a bit thick, how did he convince so many to support him and leap to his defence unless they were also a bit ...... Oh :dunce:

I can't help but wonder how many NSC accounts would also be supporting and defending William Joyce, if he was still about ???

They would, and (I've mentioned this before) have been on Mosley's side in Cable Street 4 October 1936.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The mortgage Farage held with Coutts, finished in July. This is what is on page 10 of the report. When challenged calmly and correctly, he has nothing left but insults. Woke, Remainers and Globalists (which is an antisemitic slur)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Nige gets an apology

nige.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why do you think they have issued an apology?
Tufton Street said so. Why do you think Sunak brought it up in Parliament? Somebody leaned on him.

A private citizen, not even a politician or member a political party is told when his mortgage finishes, that he can no longer have an account, but can have one with NatWest.
It’s a non story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here