• Hate it

• It’s okay

• Monorail

Results are only viewable after voting.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I can’t get enough of this stuff at the moment. I have it every Christmas in turkey sandwiches, but after an outstanding ploughman’s lunch last week, I think I’m developing a bit of an addiction.

I decided to broaden my horizons and try a couple of other brands to compare, including some rather posh and expensive stuff which was absolutely vile and a supermarket own brand pale imitation which didn’t taste quite right.

Along with Yorkshire Tea, I think I am becoming a brand ambassador for Branston.

(Their baked beans are king too; beat Heinz into a cocked hat).
Are you pregnant ???

I prefer home made apple chutney as often found in farm shops or, in my case, the little League Of Friends shop at our local hospital. Nice mild flavour to go with a strong Cheddar.

Also worth trying Brie and Cranberry sauce or Mango chutney with Stilton, best in a decent whole grain roll.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I can’t get enough of this stuff at the moment. I have it every Christmas in turkey sandwiches, but after an outstanding ploughman’s lunch last week, I think I’m developing a bit of an addiction.

I decided to broaden my horizons and try a couple of other brands to compare, including some rather posh and expensive stuff which was absolutely vile and a supermarket own brand pale imitation which didn’t taste quite right.

Along with Yorkshire Tea, I think I am becoming a brand ambassador for Branston.

(Their baked beans are king too; beat Heinz into a cocked hat).
I prefer Luaka CEYLON TEA.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I’ve tried Batts Pickle whiich you can source at Lidl. About a third of the price and I can’t taste the difference.
Funny for some things I can't taste the difference, but for Branston the texture seems better

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Love a spoonful of pickle in a mac and cheese.
I was once asked if I wanted lobster in my Mac and cheese. I have added this to the list of questions where the only answer is yes.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’ve tried Batts Pickle which you can source at Lidl. About a third of the price and I can’t taste the difference.
Oh that’s such a lie. Batts (or Lidl as it’s better know!) isn’t a patch on. Branston is the daddy. Always was and always will be. Plus no munchkins were harmed in the making of Branston.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here