Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brand new online club shop

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I'm waiting for Monday 8 April, when the new stock arrives, which will either be:

I went to Wembley and all I got was this T Shirt, or

I'm going to Wembley again next month T Shirt

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'm no haute couturer but the design of the clothes is really, really terrible. Good job the quality of the materials is so good to make up for it.:whistle:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Not there now, which makes it even more interesting:

Screenshot 2019-03-27 at 14.03.12.png

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
If you want real tat save your money for the unofficial vendors outside Wembley - hold out for a half and half scarf at full time for 50p like a true fan.

#supplyanddemand

I went to the Malta v Spain game last night and they were still trying to sell half and half scarves for €20 as we left !
Not many takers. They don't do scarves here.aaaaaa2.PNG

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I went to the Malta v Spain game last night and they were still trying to sell half and half scarves for €20 as we left !
Not many takers.

They do seem to do things differently in Malta. Last time I was there I came across something called the Malta Football League Yearbook. It ran to about a thousand pages and weighed more than my checked-in luggage for the week. Tho to be fair, as the flash on the front cover said, it DID include Gozo :lol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Somewhere in my other half's wardrobe is a blue & white jester hat from 2004. As we won then, I may nag him to wear it again next week.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
TakeMyMoney.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here