Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradley Dack

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I went to Gillingham a couple of times last year and saw him play. The standard in League One is much lower than the Championship, surprisingly so actually, and there was nothing there that made me think he'd be able to take the step up.

Happy to be proven wrong, but considering many on here didn't want Tex back, Dack would be a massive step down on that.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If Dack were to play, my guess is that it would be at the expense of a striker in a 4-4-1-1 as opposed to alongside Kayal/Stephens/Norwood etc.

This. Many times this. Hughton spoke about signing a number 10, not specifically a striker, when the Pritchard deal was playing out. I really can't see us signing another striker, certainly not a well known expensive one.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If we sign Dack it can only mean to me that Towell is out long term or he's the real player that is on strike?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Completely different style midfielder. You do know Stephens is a holding midfielder?

eerr is he ?

Stephens was/is the one to get forward and get the odd goal in my opinion, certainly not what I consider a holding midfielder though...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If this happens it'll be the first time I've signed a player in FM that we've gone on to sign in real life. Exciting.

It's surreal when it happens. I signed Albert Jarrett about 3 weeks before we ACTUALLY signed him. I even gave him the number 8 shirt, which he then got in real life. Bizarre. And rubbish both virtually and in reality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here