The NSC Temporary chat were absolutely thrilled by Bowdwitches last gasp goal
8c0fba8aabfc4c208fc4483ir6.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

FalmerforAll!** said:
NSC is back on now:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

And full time by the way:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :albion:

Yipee Great Result.

Why has your post got the wrong time on it?

???

Get in there !

:ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great result. Where are the anti-Wilkins brigade now? ???

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Best character I have seen from the Albion this season - in fact in a long long while

Loads of mistakes, but loads of passion and some great football ... Revell is fast becoming an Albion Leg -end for me ... he was outstanding again.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
The effort was most definately there, it was just the distribution that let them down at times. Bradford were poor first half, but seemed to come alive after they were 2-0 down. I think also Brighton sat back a bit. Boy was the pressure on. Mayo (more of him later), had a fairly decent 1st half (again poor distribution), but a very difficult 2nd. The same player who he contained fairly well 1st half took him apart in the second. It wasn't a surprise to see Lynch go left back.

I thought Revell was fantastic. He run his socks off. El Abd had a good game as well ( although his distribution could have been better).

The goal at the end was a killer for Bradford. No way back then. And what a great goal it was. A fantastic cross by Revell into that area between goalie and defender and in slid Bowditch. Jubilant scenes.

The players at the end were obviously well pleased. It was great to see Mayo singing along with the Brighton fans to "We are Brighton from the South". He may not be the best, but he is Brighton through and through.

And Leeds lost, so its a goodnight in the Diffbrook household. Roll on Donny

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
The players at the end were obviously well pleased. It was great to see Mayo singing along with the Brighton fans to "We are Brighton from the South". He may not be the best, but he is Brighton through and through.

exactly, you could get anyone more loyal to their club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports