Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradford City v Reading Free on BT Sport

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just out of interest, how would one watch this if one wanted to if one doesn't have BT Sport?

Does it have a free view slot that's usually scrambled or something?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just out of interest, how would one watch this if one wanted to if one doesn't have BT Sport?

Does it have a free view slot that's usually scrambled or something?

It appears that it will be available via SKY, BT-TV, and online. It looks unlikely that it will be unscrambled on FreeView.

from BT-Sport:

Bradford City's FA Cup quarter-final against Reading will be free to all on btsport.com/facup from 12pm on Saturday March 7.

You don't need to be a BT Sport subscriber to enjoy our exclusive live coverage. Just visit btsport.com/facup and you can watch the match through our digital player.

The match will also be free to all on the Sky platform, while BT TV customers and BT Sport app users will be able to enjoy the action as normal.

Simon Green, head of BT Sport, said: “The excitement of the FA Cup continues on BT Sport and we have two fantastic quarter-finals on the channel.

"This will be the second time that BT Sport have shown Bradford City in this year’s FA Cup and because Bradford City Football Club have been very passionate about the UK seeing their amazing club run, BT Sport have decided to make the game against Reading available to everyone to watch, online, via BT TV and Sky.”

The FA Cup action on BT Sport kicks off at Valley Parade on Saturday and continues with Liverpool v Blackburn on Sunday from 3.15pm.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It sounds like they've let a fan loose on the tannoy, and it is horrid. Is he trying to swallow the microphone while wailing into it?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yeah, nothing I've seen in the build up, or first ocuple of minutes has changed my opinion that BT sports coverage of football is terrible. I will not be watching all of this game (though, to be honest I wouldn't have done if they had somehow shown a massive improvement in punditry, commentary, pre-match discussion, etc, as I am going out)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is dreadful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here