Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Bozza's Bargains

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Chopping boards with a funky pouring design to try and stop you missing.

Joseph Joseph 60122 Nest Chopping Boards, Opal, Set of 3 £13.64 (£20-25 in most places) >>> https://amzn.to/3uobsIe

Hey Bozza, if we were to purchase via the link that you provide on an Amazon product does NSC still get its commission or should we go through the help NSC AMAZON link?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hey Bozza, if we were to purchase via the link that you provide on an Amazon product does NSC still get its commission or should we go through the help NSC AMAZON link?

Yeah, those links are already affiliated amzn.to links should be already affiliated, so clicking through should track!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - are you still doing that deal where you get 10 free posts on NSC per month, or do I need to transfer another £50 to that account in Liechtenstein?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This is getting to be like a TV shopping channel.

Down with this sort of thing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is getting to be like a TV shopping channel.

Down with this sort of thing.

I've kept things to a single thread, precisely to counter that. If I posted a thread for each thing, you'd certainly have a valid point. Now, you just have a thread to scroll by. Happy to "ban" you from the thread if it helps out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
On the subject of Nike worth keeping an eye on their CRM drives as they quite often offer 30% off just for signing up to their email list.

I got an already reduced pair of Air Max 90s for £55 the other month.

Doing a one at the moment. Additional 20% off including sale items. Use code SPRING21 at the checkout.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here