Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza Tweet

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Concerning

No. The fact it's not Dan Harding is very far from concerning. If it WAS Dan Harding, that really would be concerning. And quite funny, in a sick way.

Concerning and funny.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
the only person who knows anything on this site is Bozza, the rest of you are guessing

What on EARTH can you base that statement on? I have no idea who you are. You may be the brother of an agent who works on behalf of the club.

Brightonmark1234 may have been the best man at the wedding of the club administrator who deals with finalising transfer paperwork.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
How was Paul Konchesky in the Championship last year? I seem to remember him having a bad reputation in the Premier League but he may have improved since dropping down? I'm not going to write him off is he comes like some appear to have done already.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No. The fact it's not Dan Harding is very far from concerning. If it WAS Dan Harding, that really would be concerning. And quite funny, in a sick way.

Concerning and funny.

The concerning part is that you ruled out Harding, but not Konchesky. Perhaps that was through common sense as the idea of signing Harding is ridiculous. I tend to suspect that it might be because you have a hunch that we may be interested in Konchesky.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
How was Paul Konchesky in the Championship last year? I seem to remember him having a bad reputation in the Premier League but he may have improved since dropping down? I'm not going to write him off is he comes like some appear to have done already.

Fair question. But, be honest. Would you prefer the Sporting G guy? I know I would!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Would be underwhelmed by Konchesky.
Just surprised that so far all signings seem to be from the club (Upson, Chicksen, Dave) and nothing from Oscar's contacts - i really expected at least one flair European signing this summer rather than the likes of Chicksen from L1

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
What on EARTH can you base that statement on? I have no idea who you are. You may be the brother of an agent who works on behalf of the club.

Brightonmark1234 may have been the best man at the wedding of the club administrator who deals with finalising transfer paperwork.

Highly unlikely, you knew what i was getting at.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Harding's return would be very difficult. As we all know, 'Mr Tickle' has Buckleyphobia, and bursts into tears and cold sweats at the first sight of the northern wing maestro. It would make training every day very stressful for young Daniel.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So that'd be the Paul Konchesky who at 32 has spent the majority of his career in the Premier League playing for Charlton, Spurs, Liverpool, Fulham and West Ham, and has picked up a few caps for England..

And apparently, according to the NSC illuminati, this would be a TERRIBLE signing for our LB slot.

Mmmkay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here