Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza Tweet

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Of course not, though it massively whiffs of saying you were right and we were wrong.

And just because Bozza said no, does that really mean Bennett wouldnt sign ? It would probably only be a loan though and I doubt he is on a huge amount at Norwich either. Noone on the other hand is probably affordable.

What if Spanish Dave agreed to accept the original contract offer. Not really embarrassing to either side, surely?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
What if Spanish Dave agreed to accept the original contract offer. Not really embarrassing to either side, surely?

The original offer which has been withdrawn, so the contract would be offered again by the party that withdrew the offer.

Joel Lynch hasnt been mentioned yet - just chucking his name in the ring.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's only TWO Kerry Mayo's, TWO Kerry Mayo's... him AND his wife...

His previous wife split quite a few years ago, & remarried because in his own words 'he'd been a naughty boy'
He remarried in Mauritius a couple of months ago.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Of course not, though it massively whiffs of saying you were right and we were wrong.

I disagree. Firstly, we have no idea why the contract offer was withdrawn (simply taking too long to sign? Making additional financial demands, even though they apparently had no issues with the financial aspects? Going to the press once too often?). But ultimately, the club DID want him to re-sign (otherwise they wouldn't have offered a 1-year extension in the first place), and from everything that SD said, he seemed to genuinely enjoy his time here, so if they can eventually get a deal done then all well and good. [Not that I have any inkling that it IS Spanish Dave who Bozza was tweeting about].

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The original offer which has been withdrawn, so the contract would be offered again by the party that withdrew the offer.

I think the club could live with that. Say something like, "now that Oscar has had a chance to complete his review of the 2012/13 squad, he would welcome Spanish Dave back to the fold..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here