Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza Tweet

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Personally, Id be a bit underwhelmed now if Dave came back, not to mention its pretty embarrassing for the club to say no, then offer him a contract again, not to mention embarrassing for Dave himself after all the public goodbyes.

Wouldnt rule out Bennett, even if Bozza has. Norwich have/are signing/signed a lot of players so Benno may not get much playing time, a loan might be possible. Same could also be said for Nooney, reckon Oscar could get a bit more from him than Gus too.

It wouldn't be any more embarrassing than when Calderon came back to us. Benno wouldn't take a wage cut to drop back into the Championship, & has already been ruled out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Personally, Id be a bit underwhelmed now if Dave came back, not to mention its pretty embarrassing for the club to say no, then offer him a contract again, not to mention embarrassing for Dave himself after all the public goodbyes.

Wouldnt rule out Bennett, even if Bozza has. Norwich have/are signing/signed a lot of players so Benno may not get much playing time, a loan might be possible. Same could also be said for Nooney, reckon Oscar could get a bit more from him than Gus too.

Why?

Exactly that happened with Calderon, and I don't think anyone is too disappointed with how that has turned out.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Would be pleased with Spanish Dave, but even more so if it were Vicente. Both have that extra class and touch.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
PLEASE be Vicente. Quite sad that I genuinely think I may never see a player of that talent play for us again, that run against Derby (I think) wowww

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Why?

Exactly that happened with Calderon, and I don't think anyone is too disappointed with how that has turned out.

It wouldn't be any more embarrassing than when Calderon came back to us. Benno wouldn't take a wage cut to drop back into the Championship, & has already been ruled out.

Of course not, though it massively whiffs of saying you were right and we were wrong.

And just because Bozza said no, does that really mean Bennett wouldnt sign ? It would probably only be a loan though and I doubt he is on a huge amount at Norwich either. Noone on the other hand is probably affordable.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Hope that it isn't Vicente. Dave for me, please. Noone on loan seems a possibility.
First thing first though: Let's get Kemy in tomorrow

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tony Bloom has had enough and Dick Tight is taking over as chairman again ???

Great! Back to Withdean too! That will please some.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here