Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bozza must be on holiday - would you take a draw tonight?

Would you take a draw against Man Utd?

• Total voters

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The interesting thing is - and something I didn't realise until I was selected via a lottery to become a Moderator - is that 'Bozza' doesn't actually exist. Not in the way that you or I would recognise, anyway. 'Bozza' is actually a computer-generated Borg, sent back from the future to administer NSC. They don't care. They have no mercy, no feelings toward you. They have their own imperative, their own agenda. And they live in Worthing.

I received a message from 'Bozza' earlier and believe me, you don't want to know what happens on 90+6 tonight.

Borg, I was thinking more of an Orc, miserable looking :whistle:

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Just a thought , tonight after we win 2-1 and the lads are at 30,000ft on their way home , will the plane get diverted back to Manchester for a couple of late penalties ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Before their defeat to Leicester in the cup they’d not lost in 13 games :lol: So really not sure where the ‘there for the taking’ vibes are coming from. Still, I admire people’s confidence - but if we lose as expected dont go you throwing pls...!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A point away is always welcome. Against a top 5 team- an absolute gift. Having said that I think we will win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here