Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza and NSC you are AMAZING !

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't blame me. Winning the quiz night helped with the light-headed decision, I'd guess.

What a lovely chap Darren is though. Marvellous scenes.

And good luck on the 26-mile run.

Thanks. And thanks for the reminder of the distance. Every few hours, I allow myself to forget about it for a second or two. And then it comes back :ohmy:

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
awesome stuff! im running it and playing in the game in a few weeks, i aim to beat my time even if im struggling with a bad heel, what time are you aimimg for [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION]

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
True - I did forget to mention the additional 385 yards (about 3/4 lap of the exterior of the Amex).

You have no idea how long that extra 385 yards feels :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thanks. And thanks for the reminder of the distance. Every few hours, I allow myself to forget about it for a second or two. And then it comes back :ohmy:

It'll probably feel like a LOT more as well, what with getting tired etc.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Having run it for the REMF last year I would encourage anyone thinking of going down to cheer Edna on should make for the about the 20 mile mark up near the Shoreham Power Station area. That stretch is dead as far as crowds go and is a ruddy nightmare.

Uncle Spierlberg and Dave the Gaffer were around there last year and it really helped having a friendly face cheering you on.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Good luck Vicki. Promise I'll chuck in a tenner when I eventually get back off the dole!

Yeah, I'm currently 'resting between contracts', but I'll happily bung in some gardening vouchers I found discarded under a seat in the Family Stand on Saturday.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is that 1,000 pounds for Edna to win or did you back her each way?

Good luck Vicki!

Thank you :)

Does "each way" mean you win a prize if I manage to finish? :wink:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well done Bozza!

You'll probably pass me a few times on the loops. Training has been strained with a damaged toe and knee :’(

Oh I wouldn't think so. I have no injuries to speak of (yet!) but I am up there with that swimmer from Equatorial Guinea when it comes to keeping pace with the best of them.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Oh I wouldn't think so. I have no injuries to speak of (yet!) but I am up there with that swimmer from Equatorial Guinea when it comes to keeping pace with the best of them.

Just popped a tenner in from us [MENTION=17941]Amex[/MENTION]northstand guys as a good luck :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes, yes I am.

It is slightly disappointing that it takes the frivolous spunking of a grand for people to realise that. Oh well.

I've had a word with the boss. The knighthood is in the post, along with the freedom of Worthing town centre & some garden centre vouchers. Buy yourself something nice :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here