Bozza, a DRAMA QUEEN?? :-D

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
looney said:

I had an individual Quiche for lunch does this mean I'm gay?

From what i know of you looney, i would think you would have to take anything that's offered,

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A lot of this is somewhat unfair. In my experience most of those on Always Skint are thoroughly decent people. (Which you'd expect, right, with them being frequent NSC visitors?)

For infrequent web users who wanted to catch up on Albion news it was an excellent place to go - separate boards and low posting volumes meant Albion discussion did not get lost amongst the CRAP that pollutes here.

It's the wanker that runs the board that has ruined it and why next to no-one passes that way any more and unfortunately most of them have been driven away by his NSC envy. God knows why.

Any administrator who thinks it is OK to edit user posts unannounced doesn't deserve even the small number of users that A-S has.

As ever, all I can suggest is if you don't like always www.always-skint.net check out www.always-skint.com - you might find it to be more to your tastes.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Bozza said:
A lot of this is somewhat unfair. In my experience most of those on Always Skint are thoroughly decent people. (Which you'd expect, right, with them being frequent NSC visitors?)

For infrequent web users who wanted to catch up on Albion news it was an excellent place to go - separate boards and low posting volumes meant Albion discussion did not get lost amongst the CRAP that pollutes here.

It's the wanker that runs the board that has ruined it and why next to no-one passes that way any more and unfortunately most of them have been driven away by his NSC envy. God knows why.

Any administrator who thinks it is OK to edit user posts unannounced doesn't deserve even the small number of users that A-S has.

As ever, all I can suggest is if you don't like always www.always-skint.net check out www.always-skint.com - you might find it to be more to your tastes.

Ooooooooooooh get her! Meow! :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Oooo, I love a nice quiche, me. Smoke cured parma ham and sun-dried tomatos? :safeway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports