Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Boxing Tonight

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Katie Taylor absolutely bossing this fight, commentators considering her place as GB &I'd greatest ever sportsman

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Taylor with all the class, quality, tactocs and a far far superior skill set

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I had Taylor 6 points in front, absolutely annihilated the poor Belgian who was absolutely outclassed.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Kate Taylor,is a class act.

One of the best, an incredible performance tonight in Hearns backyard absolutely bullying the Belgian, unanimously by the judges by as much as 5 points. All the quality, all the class, a masterclass.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
One of the best, an incredible performance tonight in Hearns backyard absolutely bullying the Belgian, unanimously by the judges by as much as 5 points. All the quality, all the class, a masterclass.

Must have been watching a different fight, she hit Persoon with her best shots but Persoon hardly flinched. Even accepting that Taylor did the more quality work you cant say that she bullied Persoon as Persoon was literally on the front foot for the whole fight!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Though most at ringside had her losing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Not very wet around here any ideas?

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
My oh my....bent over and dropped back...remarkable, how?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
wewww, great shot.

Though Whyte's hopes of getting to Wilder/AJ/Fury must be well off by now.

Such a shame as he's been absolutely dicked by the WBC for years now, and surely his chance is now over.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Heavy weight boxing in a nutshell, Whyte will be wishing he went in hard the round before when Povetkin was toast.

Won’t make a better shot than that in his career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here