Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing Tonight: Price vs Audley

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Blinking flip, it's gone all WWF!

Price will destroy Fury should it ever happen.

DeGale is getting shown up for the average fighter he is as well.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I fail to see why Fury mentions Bellew he's a Light Heavyweight.

Full speech by Fury

Tyson Fury: "To be honest - Harrison is the biggest bum inside boxing. My reaction to David Price and Frank Maloney (That Midgit)? I'll fight David Price any day of the week. You see you - you plumber from Liverpool, it's personal between me and you and I'm gonna do you some serious harm you big stiff idiot. Also, they're gonna need 10 plumbers to fix you when I've finished with you. You're getting it for sure. Call me out, call me any names and you're getting it. And you know your gay lover Tony Bellew? I'll fight him in between rounds"

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Full speech by Fury

Tyson Fury: "To be honest - Harrison is the biggest bum inside boxing. My reaction to David Price and Frank Maloney (That Midgit)? I'll fight David Price any day of the week. You see you - you plumber from Liverpool, it's personal between me and you and I'm gonna do you some serious harm you big stiff idiot. Also, they're gonna need 10 plumbers to fix you when I've finished with you. You're getting it for sure. Call me out, call me any names and you're getting it. And you know your gay lover Tony Bellew? I'll fight him in between rounds"

You nearly had me there. Top effort i laughed out loud.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
What a joke boxing is becoming.degale won on 1 judges scorecards 119-109 is he serious.
Degale may have been the better boxer but it dosent matter if you only box for 30 seconds in every round.
I think he would have even lucky to get a draw

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
DeGale looked knackered from about the fifth round, I don't know what fight the judge who gave it by 10 rounds was watching.

Anyway Eubank on now.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Holy smokes he actually said that. How he kept a straight face through that I will never know... 'you big stiff....idiot!'

Can't see it happening for at least a year so it will simmer and simmer. Got the old Manchester - Liverpool rivalry there as well.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
degale wasnt poor, is never going to set the world alight, but poor he isnt. very decent fight, if had met the kiddie in the middle of the ring it would have been over in 5 or 6. just bomkers tactics, no need for that fight to have gone on so long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here