Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing day sales

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Best Buy are knocking out a 32inch LCD TV for £199 according to The Metro...and my memory. No idea what make but still a bargain!

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Are shops open today? I'm sitting here contemplating getting the train up to Exeter to buy a Nintendo DSi with my Christmas money. But it's cold and bloody slippery out there, I don't want to get all the way up there and find all the shops are closed. Argos is the shop I want, because I'll be paying for part of it on my store card. Their website shows Christmas opening hours this week are the same as every other week of the year, so that can't be right. Anyone know if Argos is open today?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
People queueing out the door and along the street at Richer Sounds on London Road this morning. Must have some quite special offers I guess

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm after a new TV at some point in the near future, so if anyone has any recommendations (sadly not in the £1500 price bracket) or spots a bargain, feel free to let me know.
:thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Best Buy are knocking out a 32inch LCD TV for £199 according to The Metro...and my memory. No idea what make but still a bargain!

Avoid buying cheap lcd TVs with a little heard of or unknown brand. The specs will be bad and the components inside are cheap as chips. Don't forget to ask the retailer if the product is brand new and not a refurb or internet return (sent back for repair due to fault(s) or cosmetic damage such as scratches on the screen etc etc)

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5295810.htm?_$ja=tsid:11527|cc:|prd:5295810|cat:home+entertainment+and+sat+nav+%2F+televisions+%2F+lcd+tvs+%2F

Good deal.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5295810.htm?_$ja=tsid:11527|cc:|prd:5295810|cat:home+entertainment+and+sat+nav+%2F+televisions+%2F+lcd+tvs+%2F

Good deal.

Very good value especially as a TV for the bedroom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here