Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing Day Hunt

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
In essence, I think that is quite true but a lot of laws nowadays have unexpected consequences don't they? Hunting has never really been about the fox, deer or hare, in a way they are almost peripheral. I think the government got it wrong and made far too much of a class issue that didn't exist as well as overplaying the idea of cruelty. Most people who tuck into their turkey tomorrow will be eating an animal that has been far more abused than any fox has. A lot of people who understand this and dislike the idea of having their liberty eroded have since joined or followed hunts. After all, it'll be fishing or pets to be banned next. If we were truly worried about cruelty to wild animals, we would have to ban cats.

Oh yea and why would that be then
we have seven cats,who live alongside all types of wildlife and yes they do once in a while catch mice,rats,shrews,ect but I can't remember the last time they took a bird,probably because we bother to feed them.
we are also vegetarians,but unlike some do not force that on our animals and we will also be glad when that twat in Norfolk goes bust because he will.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The guy is in the RAF and has risked his life in war zones he deserves a little respect for that.

maybe for that yes..............................but for being a twat and putting this thread on here a football forum(I mean is he really into football) NO

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
maybe for that yes..............................but for being a twat and putting this thread on here a football forum(I mean is he really into football) NO

No no im realy not into football:shootself

so are you going to call everyone who posts a "non" football thread on here a twat? No didnt think so:shootself

...and on the hunting side of things,just returned from a fantastic day's hunting WITHIN THE LAW.More than 80 mounted nearly 1000 on foot at the meet.

Like one other posted on here said,not one ANTI to be seen anywhere either:thumbsup:

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Um yes he is !
I was giving you the benifit of the doubt before but why call the guy a twat ? There are a lot of threads on this forum that have nothing to do with football, get of your high horse, just because you disagree with something doesn't give you the right to abuse other people.
You do a lot of work for cats and that should be admired. I don't particularly condone the killing of Foxes, but I do support the hunt, thats my view and alot of other pro hunt supporters feel the same.
Everyone has a choice in life, I mean I don't force my meat eating views on you do I, I eat meat and enjoy it does that make me a Twat ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No no im realy not into football:shootself

so are you going to call everyone who posts a "non" football thread on here a twat? No didnt think so:shootself

...and on the hunting side of things,just returned from a fantastic day's hunting WITHIN THE LAW.More than 80 mounted nearly 1000 on foot at the meet.

Like one other posted on here said,not one ANTI to be seen anywhere either:thumbsup:

probably because there are no foxes being killed by hounds
not into football eh! must remember not to look at any more of your threads then as they have obviously been put on here to provoke

Oh and by the way really has to l's

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Um yes he is !
I was giving you the benifit of the doubt before but why call the guy a twat ? There are a lot of threads on this forum that have nothing to do with football, get of your high horse, just because you disagree with something doesn't give you the right to abuse other people.
You do a lot of work for cats and that should be admired. I don't particularly condone the killing of Foxes, but I do support the hunt, thats my view and alot of other pro hunt supporters feel the same.
Everyone has a choice in life, I mean I don't force my meat eating views on you do I, I eat meat and enjoy it does that make me a Twat ?

it does not make you a t**t .......but it does him one he has just posted that he is not into football and has come on here to provoke the posts he got.

I really do not care if people want to go to hunts now as they are "no kill" and if you enjoy that then good.
I have always been of the view that any cruelty to any animal is awful (maybe I should have been a Buddist) and have spent a lot of my life protesting this,and it was not only myself "abusing" this guy and to be quite honest what else did he expect.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
it does not make you a t**t .......but it does him one he has just posted that he is not into football and has come on here to provoke the posts he got.

Im sorry if you didnt get the sarcasm in my post.

Of course im into football,what do you think ive been doing on NSC for the last god knows how many years:shootself

As i said in apost on this thread yesterday,i did not post this to provoke ANY sort of reaction,merely (sp? i cant spell) to encourage people along to support thier local hunt by attending the meet on foot as it is a great occasion for the youth and children of today to witness an old english tradition.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

I really do not care if people want to go to hunts now as they are "no kill" and if you enjoy that then good.
I have always been of the view that any cruelty to any animal is awful (maybe I should have been a Buddist) and have spent a lot of my life protesting this,and it was not only myself "abusing" this guy and to be quite honest what else did he expect.

Junior was being a tad sarcastic when he said he wasn't into football as he is very much so Albion through and through.
And to be fair I have always respected what you have said about your views on animal rights and cat protection, but on this subject and towards junior in particular you have come across quite rude and arrogant.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Junior was being a tad sarcastic when he said he wasn't into football as he is very much so Albion through and through.
And to be fair I have always respected what you have said about your views on animal rights and cat protection, but on this subject and towards junior in particular you have come across quite rude and arrogant.

Now now fella's,everyone is entitled to say what they like about any subject on here,and anyONE for that matter.

In fact its always interesting to hear the view's of "anti's" because they come across as very stupid to people who know the facts about hunting,as they clearly dont actualy know anything about what they have chosen to get on thier high horse about:laugh:

Alfred the greatx

Cake anyone, bit overdone
Jun 15, 2008
No anti protesters? why should there be. Reason and animal welfare has prevailed and hunting with hounds is now illegal!

The only people that should attend are the police, to ensure the hunt doesn't do any hunting as they would be breaking the law. You cant pick and choose the laws that you follow and the ones you ignore because you don't agree with them.
Is it Tory party policy to reverse the ban?
Anyway, why do you want the ban lifted, as you say the hunt is far more popular now they don't kill than it was before the ban.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
of course hounds cant be domesticated, which made the bleating by the supporters about them being put down hypocritical

The driver in front of me ran over a fox the other night, but only squished it's back legs, leaving it scrabbling around and fatally injured on the verge. So I stopped and finished him off with my wheel brace before lobbing the corpse into the hedge. (The fox, not the other motorist).

So I've already done my bit.

Well done lad, the coup de grace is a very merciful thing to give, and many would have baulked at it.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Oh yea and why would that be then
we have seven cats,who live alongside all types of wildlife and yes they do once in a while catch mice,rats,shrews,ect but I can't remember the last time they took a bird,probably because we bother to feed them.
we are also vegetarians,but unlike some do not force that on our animals and we will also be glad when that twat in Norfolk goes bust because he will.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You've obviously trained your cats well and only feed them cat food from a 100% cruelty free source. It sounds like you live in a Jehovah's witness paradise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here