Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing Day Hunt

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
May i take this oppotunity to encourage anyone who is stumped for something interesting to do on Boxing Day morning to go along and support thier local hunt.

There are several meeting in various parts of Sussex and always looking for support from people on foot.Its also great to take the family along to the meet itself and you will be welcomed warmly with Port,mulled wine and mince pies!!

The Boxing day hunt is part of the history of our country and a classic christmas country traddition.

On Boxing Day over 300 hunts will meet and 250,000 people will demonstrate their support.Please feel free to join in the next stage of the campaign urging politicians to Scrap the Act.

When the ban came into force the first priority was to maintain the infrastructure of hunting until the law is changed. This year there are more hunts meeting on Boxing Day than there were last and more people are hunting than before the ban.

The next task was to show that the Hunting Act is bad law. A recent poll showed that less than three in ten (29%) of UK adults think the Hunting Act is working and from left to right the media has poured scorn on the Hunting Act and those who made it law.

The final part of the campaign is to scrap the Hunting Act. The case for repeal is undeniable, and will be made consistently over the coming year. Hunting will outlast the Government that tried to ban it, and it is inevitable that a future parliament will seek a resolution to the hunting issue based on principle, not prejudice.

BAN THE BAN!!!:clap:

Sab your local hunt. Its fun, good for the environment and you get to laugh at brain dead inbreds who hunt/support hunts

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Aww. It makes me sad seeing this thread going into multiple pages. You can't argue with the hunt lot, they're a maddening mix of thick, angry and mental. Even that in itself is annoying, because it hurts to feel so patronising about people. Perhaps I shouldn't take it to heart.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dont spose you could do a detour n pop over to mine i am fed up with clearing up fooking hedgehog n gautamalian frilled lizard shyte off the porch,many thanks.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Aww. It makes me sad seeing this thread going into multiple pages. You can't argue with the hunt lot, they're a maddening mix of thick, angry and mental. Even that in itself is annoying, because it hurts to feel so patronising about people. Perhaps I shouldn't take it to heart.

Do you realise that hunts dont just "hunt" foxes.They provide a service to thier community,to local farmers and create a whole countyside economy....which thanks to the interest in hunting since the "Ban" came into place....is booming,unlice just about everything else in this country.

IndianaPaul

Kingdom Of Withdean
Dec 19, 2008
Hope it pisses with rain and you all fall off your horses! Might pop along and hunt you myself with my land rover! *******:censored:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Do you realise that hunts dont just "hunt" foxes.They provide a service to thier community,to local farmers and create a whole countyside economy....which thanks to the interest in hunting since the "Ban" came into place....is booming,unlice just about everything else in this country.

Are you on a wind-up or are you really that thick?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

So are you saying that all that pre-ban bollocks the hunt fraternity came out with about job losses and economic devastation to rural communities turned out to be, errrrrrm, bollocks?

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Good call Junior. My son and daughter will get to ride out with the Cowdray hunt for the first time this year. Should be a good day and the weather looks set fine for a hack around Petworth. Enjoy your day.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hunts are for c*nts.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Pompous pricks in shiny red costumes with a pack of underfed Hounds chasing a fox until they catch it from exhaustion and then watch and laugh whilst sipping port whilst its throat is torn out. If that is your idea of fun go for it.

1066gull

f***ing hell I hope there horses are shot down for amount of damage done to the fields yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here