Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing Day Hunt

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...plus they are prone to in-breeding, producing offspring with high foreheads, toffee noses and speech impediments...the whole species is likely to be extinct within a couple of generations or so!

Alfred the greatx

Cake anyone, bit overdone
Jun 15, 2008
You hate the people who go fox hunting. Enough said.

Come on Stoo. you can do better than that, try answering some of the points. I knowthe pros want the antis to say it's a class war but to me it's not. I will oppose anyone from any class that indulges in animal cruelty for thier own sick fun.

So answer my points.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Quite. But natural selection will ensure that one or two will break their necks jumping over fences chasing foxes, a few more will meet their maker through ill-advised quad bike purchases, and a large number will slash their wrists when the value of their greed-based investment portfolio falls through the floor.

:dance:

What a shame.
as for limiting numbers maybe it should be like the picket laws and only have 6 of the inbreds onto each fox:shrug:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The reason animal rights goons oppose fur and not leather is that its easier to pick on rich old ladies than gangs of bikers.

This isn't much different. If the hounds were trained or able to sniff out sabs and rip them to bits then the anti-fox hunting brigade would disappear overnight. Thats why you dont get many fishing sabatours, from what I have heard quite a few have copped a good beating.

Likewise when the animal rights people turned up at smithfield the butchers grabbed them and hung them up on meat hooks(by the cloths not flesh), they didn't come back again.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's all bollocks Looney. You're spot on and the antis pick on this because it is a SAFE subject to get hot under the collar about.

Don't exactly see too many people protesting outisde the Somali or Zimbabwean or Rwandan embassies about humans being massacred.

Is it 'cause the perpetrators is black?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
...plus they are prone to in-breeding, producing offspring with high foreheads, toffee noses and speech impediments...the whole species is likely to be extinct within a couple of generations or so!

And there we have it in a nutshell. Hmmm.... and to think I get peeved when generalisations about footie fans are made.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

it's those lantern jaw-lines which get me.

Alfred the greatx

Jun 15, 2008
The reason animal rights goons oppose fur and not leather is that its easier to pick on rich old ladies than gangs of bikers.

This isn't much different. If the hounds were trained or able to sniff out sabs and rip them to bits then the anti-fox hunting brigade would disappear overnight. Thats why you dont get many fishing sabatours, from what I have heard quite a few have copped a good beating.

Likewise when the animal rights people turned up at smithfield the butchers grabbed them and hung them up on meat hooks(by the cloths not flesh), they didn't come back again.

Looney, you know as well as I do that the pro and anti groups cover a wide range of opinions.
I am sure the pro group includes people who enjoy the killing through to people that find the whole thing distastefull but want to make a stand against the great unwashed demonstrators that would tear down old England and even people who couldn't give a shit but just enjoy the horse ride and the social side of it.

To lump the protesters together is just as inaccurate, sure the antis will include those that want to break what they see as our archaic social class structure because hunting attracts the aristos and even the royals.
It includes vegans and those against all animal products, but the majority, in fact the vast, overwhelming majority are against it for no reason other than its pointless cruelty.
For most of us it's not a class thing, but the pros would like to portray it as such to deflect having to answer the cruelty questions.

Maybe in the 16 or 17 century there was no other way, but thats not true now and this practice should fade into the past where it belongs.

I have no problem with the wearing of leather (not my cup of tea if ya know what I mean) and I am not a veggi, but to say that precludes me from having an opinion on animal cruelty is ridiculous.
If you walked down the road and saw a person beating a small dog with a big stick would you do something about it or would you say, cant do anything, I had a bacon sandwich this morning and I'm wearing leather shoes so I am not allowed to have an opinion on this, I must change the entire worlds eating habits before I can save this dog? I bet you would act as would most people and thats why I have the right to try to stop whatever cruelty I can, where I can. When I can change the world, I will let you know.

Alfred the greatx

Jun 15, 2008
It's all bollocks Looney. You're spot on and the antis pick on this because it is a SAFE subject to get hot under the collar about.

Don't exactly see too many people protesting outisde the Somali or Zimbabwean or Rwandan embassies about humans being massacred.

Is it 'cause the perpetrators is black?

Buzzer, it was a pro hunt poster that started this thread so the antis didn't pick on it as a safe subject, they responded to a pro post.

What the fu*k is that supossed to mean? Only anti hunting people care enough to protest about genocide? If you feel strongly about it Buzzer, good on you, get out there and protest, just because you support blood sports doesn't mean you can't oppose this. But you will be accused of being an outsider that doesn't understand the history or traditions involved and told to keep your nose out of other country peoples business.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What the fu*k is that supossed to mean? Only anti hunting people care enough to protest about genocide? If you feel strongly about it Buzzer, good on you, get out there and protest, just because you support blood sports doesn't mean you can't oppose this. But you will be accused of being an outsider that doesn't understand the history or traditions involved and told to keep your nose out of other country peoples business.

You're right. Ignore my drunken ramblings, I'd been on the sherry and wasn't making much sense. In fact, I've no idea what point I was trying to make :blush:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
And there we have it in a nutshell. Hmmm.... and to think I get peeved when generalisations about footie fans are made.

...that was an attempt at humour old chap, I get it all the time as a footy fan living in Glos...we are a bit of a rare species here!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
well i think all foxes should die a horrible death at the jaws of dogs.

so should those posh country twats who hunt them.

right, that sorts that out then... NEXT!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Man of the people

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
It's pretty simple really if you get your kicks by grabbing a young fox , sticking it in a bag and then letting it go in front of 30 dogs to rip to pieces then you are sick in the head.

There is no argument that can justify this behaviour and those that support it really need to give their sick head a wobble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here