Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Boxing day football

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I suppose my point was/is - that it’s a part of football now. As mentioned in my previous post on this thread I don’t agree with it - but every team has ‘cheats’, if diving makes you a ‘cheat’.

Nothing against Pervis himself.
What do you mean by 'if'? There is no question that diving is cheating, just as going to ground to stop play when you're not hurt. Using the word 'if' about it is like these fake apologies such as 'If I offended you then I'm sorry', not I'm sorry I offended you.

As for how it can be eradicated or reduced, simple, the FA grow some balls. If a player dives when not touched, irrespective of whether the ref sees it, he should get a ban, say 5 games.

As for feigning injury, if you go down and the ref stops the play or the ball is deliberately kicked out then you must be seen by the physio and you must leave the pitch. The ref's should also add World Cup injury time, not the joke we get now.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wish Forest had been so naive in their defending as they have been tonight so far …2/0 down after 25 minutes

Ooooh Forest back in it 2/1…hold on five mins VAR is involved

Chalked off boo

Last edited:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The really do go to extraordinary lengths to ensure the big boys don't get inconvenienced by anything like opposition goals, don't they?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I couldn't be doing with Bournemouth and Forest coughing up Southamptonesque performances.

But I might stick around if Leeds also poop the bed.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
That was nearly funny.

Ali McCoist can f*** off though

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ploppies, I forgot about Grealish.

Anyone who has me agreeing with Leeds fans is enough to put me off the game.

SteveU

May 31, 2022
Isn’t the ‘Flacid Cock’ you refer to a Tottenham Board? How do you know about that?

Spud?

Hahaha.

Concentrate on supporting your own football club (that involves actually going to watch them in person).

What an absolute loser.
How you can call anyone a loser coming on another teams board is irony beyond belief 😂

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
There’s been barely any football for 6 weeks, why does this pitch look so shite?

LOL Grealish still shite then

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
How you can call anyone a loser coming on another teams board is irony beyond belief 😂
Not really. I’ve attended between 300-400 Brighton games.

I love BHAFC, I’m just a Tottenham fan.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Southgate ruins Grealish I might have to hunt for an olive branch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here