Boxing Day Derby (Worthing v Horsham) 3pm KO !

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WorthingFC

Sep 30, 2012
Come and join us on Boxing Day for a local Derby in the Ryman South Division.

Main Bar OPEN with Curry (supplied by Curry Zone, Goring Road) on sale at £6 per portion (Chicken Tikka Masala, Rice & Chapati)

Curry & Can (lager) just £7.50

Guest Beer on sale (Brighton Best) at £2.50 pint (main bar only)

ANY Premier League or Championship Season Ticket Holders get entry for £5 on production of their season ticket/card.

Attachments

• Boxing Day 2012 Herald Ad.jpg
    Boxing Day 2012 Herald Ad.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 154

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Not for me thanks, not into park football

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
lancing v Shoreham or Worthing untied v East Preston both 11 am kick offs think I will go to the Lancing gamine it's closer and they have a roof

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I may travel to Fratton Park and cheer on Crawley. Crawley anticipating taking over a 1000 for this one, so should be good.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I can never go to boxing day football, so the Albion getting moved was good. May go and watch you some other time, how far away is the ground from the station?

I can never go to boxing day football, so the Albion getting moved was good. May go and watch you some other time, how far away is the ground from the station?

Woodside Road is 5-10 mins walk from either West or main Worthing station

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
lancing v Shoreham or Worthing untied v East Preston both 11 am kick offs think I will go to the Lancing gamine it's closer and they have a roof

Worthing United was my preferred choice until Junior released himself last week from Worthing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports