Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Boxing at Brighton Centre 10th Nov

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
I went last night and although the upper tiers weren't open all the seats that originally went on sale were sold. The £58 seats were incredibly close to the ring so I didn't think the price was that bad for being so close to the action at a televised boxing event and their were a lot of fights on the card. Hopefully Harlem will start to make the Brighton Centre his home and we can have a few more of these types of events on our doorstep.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I enjoyed that, good to see boxing back on terrestrial TV (so I can watch it!), thought the crowd were a bit flat.

Big fan of Uncle Chris back in the day. Who promoted him to Sheriff?
He will have promoted himself....Chris, very much a love him or hate him figure. Great Boxer and very much the showman. His Motor Bikes ,Fire engine, Red Hunting Jacket with jodpurs and his monocle.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
I enjoyed that, good to see boxing back on terrestrial TV (so I can watch it!), thought the crowd were a bit flat.

Big fan of Uncle Chris back in the day. Who promoted him to Sheriff?
I seem to remember that he was legitimately made a sheriff by a state police department in the US!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I seem to remember that he was legitimately made a sheriff by a state police department in the US!

He was never a sheriff, but did serve as a marshall in the state of Louisiana though. Apparently the sheriff badge represents his pledge to protect and serve his son in training and in the ring.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Chris Eubank, 56, is a certified law enforcement marshall and got his sheriff badge working with the members of law enforcement in Opelousas, Louisiana. Chris was never a sheriff; however, he did serve as a United States marshall in Lousiana.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here