Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Boxing at Brighton Centre 10th Nov

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Big time boxing returns to Brighton on 10th November with Harlem Eubank headlining at Brighton Centre and it’s live on CH5 , however lowest ticket prices are £58!!, crazy money- can see plenty of empty seats at those prices

Jul 7, 2003
I looked at getting tickets but those prices put me off. If they’d opened up the balconies and offered some cheaper seats I would have been tempted.

I thought that nearly £300 for the seats a couple of rows from the front was optimistic.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Also would have prob gone but that’s a piss take of a price!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Big time boxing returns to Brighton on 10th November with Harlem Eubank headlining at Brighton Centre and it’s live on CH5 , however lowest ticket prices are £58!!, crazy money- can see plenty of empty seats at those prices

...who spent about four years in the Albion youth system, back in the day.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just seen the Harlem Eubank fight is live on Channel 5 tonight. TV programme starts now (10pm).

mile oak

May 21, 2023
One heck of a fight. Great to see Eubank Snr in the ring with his nephew after the knock out win.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I can recall many a time I've seen him at Hove Stn always very polite, smartly dressed and with a minder.
Maybe. I just see him now as someone who just wants the spotlight on him. Even if that means pushing others out of it. He even just said "I'm the king, he's the prince' referring to Harlem. Sorry, I can stand the man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here