Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Box experience vs regular seat experience?

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Me and my son were in the Amex box for the St Patricks Day massacre. Loved the food , service , free bar etc and the blanket and bucket seat. Gave up our 2 North stand season tickets to a work colleague and his daughter so they could go. So wish I was in the north for that game atmosphere wise but all the same it was such a perfect day football wise we still loved it. Just not the walk home in the rain !

Would definetely go if offered again !

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
A friend has bought a box for the Chelsea game and was kind enough to invite me.

I couldn't politely refuse...

...but I do wonder whether the game will be as enjoyable as it would be from my normal seat (in the Prostate Stand).

Never before having been in a box at our stadium I'd be interested how much you enjoyed the game from a box vs your regular seat in the stands.

Sorry if this has been covered previously.

Last season against Blackburn, we did the hospitality, which was great. I know it is slightly different to your situation, but in one way it was similar. It was great to have the family there, including grand-daughter watching her first Albion match, but the atmosphere was never quite the same as my usual experience, surrounded by more passionate fans. But it is always worth trying the experience once, and in that senses, I don't regret what we did. the catering and service were excellent.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I think the best form of hospitality is when you have all the food and drink beforehand and then move to a seat in the main stand. Best of both worlds then. Done this at a few grounds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here