Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournmouth - 1st sell out?

824 tickets left - that's all!!!

409 East stand
53 South A
3 South B
12 South H
347 South J

Didnt realise so easy to check! Personally I think we will deffo sell out the home end. Not so sure on the away end.

Just read on Argus T+U are already full.

Did you know you posted your updates at 1642 today and exactly the same time yesterday??!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
20 degrees and sunny. Sweet!

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
quick update for you from our end.

The club in their wisdom:facepalm: have decided to sell tickets for our home game with Southampton next March on Saturday. In addition they are showing the game live in the supporters club and doing cheap beer deals etc.

Clearly this may affect the level of away support as many wont want to lose out on the chance of a ticket for the southampton game as they are now our new best friends (not) - no honestly they really dont care about us....its true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RF1ybeUrHw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TGADadBvTk&feature=related

load of poxy handbags: they didnt take kindly to their city being overrun by OAP'S and zimmer frames:lolol:

So if you think our away support may be on the crap side blame the chairman.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
good marketing ploy by Bournemouth , sell tickets for one of the two home games that will be complete sellouts and show the big match with cheap booze in the supporters club.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
quick update for you from our end.

The club in their wisdom:facepalm: have decided to sell tickets for our home game with Southampton next March on Saturday. In addition they are showing the game live in the supporters club and doing cheap beer deals etc.

Clearly this may affect the level of away support as many wont want to lose out on the chance of a ticket for the southampton game as they are now our new best friends (not) - no honestly they really dont care about us....its true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RF1ybeUrHw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TGADadBvTk&feature=related

load of poxy handbags: they didnt take kindly to their city being overrun by OAP'S and zimmer frames:lolol:

So if you think our away support may be on the crap side blame the chairman.

Chairman ?? everytime you play us you have shite away support.

With this latest initiative it could be a cringey 150.

I couldn't give a shit but live on the TV is going to make you look like a right tin pot club.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Chairman ?? everytime you play us you have shite away support.

With this latest initiative it could be a cringey 150.

I couldn't give a shit but live on the TV is going to make you look like a right tin pot club.

you need to read up on your history pal, didnt we take your North stand at the Goldstone once :thumbsup:

Anyway Im not here to pick a fight as i respect you lot and this forum.

As for our away support looking tin pot, we dont care, the cameras cant pan that far back into your tinpot temporary away stand :lolol:. Normal service will be resumed next season i expect.

ps youre overflow will be housed in our temporary tin point away stand

Last edited:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
you need to read up on your history pal, didnt we take your North stand at the Goldstone once :thumbsup:

Anyway Im not here to pick a fight as i respect you lot and this forum.

As for our away support looking tin pot, we dont care, the cameras cant pan that far back into your tinpot temporary away stand :lolol:. Normal service will be resumed next season i expect.

ps youre overflow will be housed in our temporary tin point away stand

AFCB,

If you know anyone with a spare and cheap ticket in the away end, let me know. I lived in Bournemouth for two years but live in Brighton and wouldn't mind supporting the Cherries!

Forget the Cherries. Our sales seem to have slowed down.

If we can't sell out then we really have to ask questions about our own support.

Top of the table, south coast Derby with a top 3 side.

Amazing weather forcast with some balmy high temperatures for October.

I know its a shitty ground, but that didnt seem to affect us for say Man City a couple of years back, and yes its on Sky. But actually for me and most Albion fans, thats a bit of a novelty.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Whenever there's wild speculation on here about a sure fire 'sell out' game the crowd usually comes in at something like 6,798 or 7,142.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It's not a derby and it's at 12.15pm. That screws a great many people who have commitments on Saturday mornings and who plan their weekend around 3pm home games. Those who avoid Withdean won't make up th enumbers for the above reasons and because it's on TV. 7,100 is my guess.

Would be amazed if we sell out on Saturday and don't think it reflects on us if we don't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here