Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth v Brighton, 12.15pm Sat Nov 30, LIVE ON SKY [Sold out]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bumcakes. I'm too much of a bad fan, my measly 1147 points means the earliest I can apply is Friday. 1400 tickets - I'd completely forgotten just how two-bob Bournemouth is. I guess thats that then.

Ahh well. Will turn up early on the day on the offchance of getting in, then go and find a pub for the game. Will still be a top weekend.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just about squeezed through by 10 points for one of our tickets phewwww that was close
Got 2 tickets this morning over the phone, the online ticket system wouldn't let me purchase very frustrating

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is where the points system becomes a bit of an arse. Five of us were wanting to go, only four with more than the 1200 points. So four of us have got tickets, if later in the week there are any left the other one will have a chance I guess but be sat somwhere else. But I suppose it's the fairest way, and I've got my ticket so sorted!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
plenty will go without tiks,many on beer day outs and stag weekends,and watchin the pubs,will be a good day out im sure???and that lovely park:ffsparr:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Pretty sure without telling anyone they have now opened it out to everyone no matter the number of points.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Booked my tickets the other day but had to wait for my son who has less points to reach required number of points. Looks like anyone who wants a ticket will be able to get one though. After all it is on TV and an early start which may put a few off.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Now at 1110, an obtainable level for most fans.

Yes but it was supposed (according to the advance information published on the website) to go down to 1100 yesterday, not 1110.
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/documents/tickets-bournemouth-away-3229-1134925.pdf
Looks like someone in the ticket office mistyped it, when the threshold changed at 5pm saturday
I've got 1125, but my son has only got 1105 so, we're still waiting. I hope people are right that everyone who wants will be able to get one

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I'm having difficulties with the online ticketing system too, when I go to log-in the screen just flashed crazily for ages and says "Powered by advanced ticketing". Does it on all browsers too :(

And they wouldn't let me buy in person because I'm short by 8 (EIGHT) loyalty points

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm on holiday when this is on - anyone know if this will be on TV in St Lucia ? :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

With it being a midday kick off we might get some additional tickets by shifting the segregation area if they haven't sold enough home tickets in the side stand.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Just nipped home from work to get some and says they're sold out! I had to wait until it dropped to 1050 as the boy only has 1060.

Any chance of them releasing more?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here