Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth v Bolton on Monday referee is Guess WHO ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Well, it's not really, is it?

I mean, it's only fair that he should be allowed to share in their promotion joy, should it happen on Monday, after all, he's contributed to their rise in recent years.

I just hope they remember to book him a seat on the open topped bus.

Funny that we're playing Watford today. They hate Bournemouth's fortuitousness with officials even more than we do.

I think it is too much the fact he will be wearing a Bournemouth shirt on Monday night to ref in and will be miked up to Eddie Howe and not the linos

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think it is too much the fact he will be wearing a Bournemouth shirt on Monday night to ref in and will be miked up to Eddie Howe and not the linos

Oh don't be so BITTER, Ernest.

Let's all talk about something much better instead, like attendances, or people leaving early, or season ticket sales, eh?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You wait and see Monday, the game will be up when Hoops is part of Bournemouth's pre kick off huddle

And on the very first occasion Callum Wilsongoesdowninthebox appeals for a penalty.

Mind you, they didn't even actually need to appeal for one at the Amex that day. All they wanted was a corner, but good old Hoops obliged anyway.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Anyone know how many games 'Hoops' has refereed for them?

I cant understand why the football league is so blind to this.

Nine times.

P9 W4 D3 L2

Penalties for 3 Penalties against 1.

Bournemouth Yellow Cards 11 Opposition Yellows 19

No red cards.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Remember when we got penalties galore under Poyet with players who could actually RUN with the ball?

Admittedley we missed the majority of them

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Remember when we got penalties galore under Poyet with players who could actually RUN with the ball?

Admittedley we missed the majority of them

My favourite chant.

"Penaltiiiies penaltiiies, we're the famous Brighton & Hove Albion and we're SHIT at penalties"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here