Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth v Albion: how are you partaking of this?

How will you be enjoying Bournemouth v Albion

• Total voters

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Tour of the Dark Star brewery and then onto the Horsham Cricket Club in time for kick off with others from NWSS.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Flippin shopping with the misses

How wonderful to see that some men still put going shopping in front of a game of football, she is a lucky lady!!

My wife is going shopping, on her own!! I was invited, but she fully understood both words in my reply!!!!....................was going to watch it at home but am arranging with a mate to watch it in a local pub, where regardless of the score I intend to get shitfaced.........my biggest worry is the shopping wont be to heavy and she can carry it all on her own!! (I did invite her to join me once the shopping is finished, she declined :shrug: )

scooter1

How soon is now?
I've voted dodgy stream, and that will be the first half. I have to catch th 14.10 train to London so I'll hot foot it down to the Vic at portslade station and watch as much as I can before getting on the train. Hopefully by the time I need to leave, the result will be decided

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Kids party at Leeds Castle late morning to early afternoon, then have to go to parents-in-law afterwards. Banking on some secret Seagulls Player action on my iPhone whenever an opportunity arises. Chances are likely to be few and far between...

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
In the away end.......

As this is my local club and knowing a fair few ticket holders I have managed to get a seat in the main stand, apparently just behind the away directors.
Will have to be on best behaviour but hoping to get bragging rights over loads of Cherries supporters I know who will be in the ground, plus my lad plays for a local team and it is the parents Xmas curry Saturday evening and there will be a fair few Cherries fans there aswell.

I meant home end -- doh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here