Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth TOP

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Don't seem to recall we purchased him before going into administration. It was just good business spotting talent from unfashionable Almeria

i misunderstood what you said, i thought you were talking about the money they got from the sell on clause this summer, not every bit of moneys they got for him over the years

stevejoneslegend

Jan 20, 2011
A very surreal time to be Bournemouth fan... If I am honest, I still think we'll drop and finish top 10, but seeing yourself top of the Championship certainly puts a smile on your face...

Re the post on things turning around when we start to get injuries... We have 22 players that would all look comfortable in the starting XI, as the West Brom result proved...

Who knows where this ride will take us... It is so tight in the top 6 currently, I can't allow myself to believe we'll keep this up...

Nice to see you guys get some points on the board tonight... AMEX looked to have a lot of empty seats, from what I saw on SKY...???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It seems Eddie Howe is very ambitious but is happy to play that ambition out at Bournemouth. How refreshing and exciting that must be for Bournemouth fans? He has been well backed and from interviews I've seen he has has no intention of leaving Bournemouth again.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Well it will be fun until they get a transfer embargo due to FFP. Last accounts losses = £15.3m. Lallana cannot turn that around on his own.

Good young manager and a board that's prepared to spend some money.

Simple game really

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
If anyone knows how wrong it can go, it's us.

It's just nice to be enjoying some success at last, however long it lasts.

Good luck to you. Makes me feel better that you are top, put 8 past Brum, but only beat us with an OG and Pen. Hopefully we are not as bad as our league position shows.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
But they're not "Premier League ready"

And they've got a RUBBISH badge.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
One club. One ambition. I keep telling myself this everytime I see Bournemouth, Brentford and Rotherham above us. And basket cases like Leeds.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I can't see anything to suggest they can possibly pass the FFP assessment, which of course gives them a big advantage.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Their bubble will burst with a bad month of results and nobody will try to poach Howe as he knows where his bread is buttered and wouldn't leave again unless to a very high Premier job, which he wont get.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Would one of the best thing to happen to football for Bournemouth and E/H gain promotion,make a few people sit-up and think. Lets get Ugly Mug Evans and Rotherham up as well that will upset the applecart !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here