Bournemouth Ticket situation

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Browsing the internet footbal ground guide I noticed this in the bournemouth ground section:-

Away fans are located on one side of the East Stand, at one side of the pitch. The normal allocation for this area is 1,500 fans, but this can be increased to 2,000 if required. The stand is shared with home supporters, offers a good view of the playing action and generates a good atmosphere. The facilities are okay and beer is served on the concourse as well as such delights as the Balti Chicken Pie (£1.90).

Unless they are expecting to fill the home end which I seriously doubt, why the hell have we only got 1300 tickets when they can extend it to 2000, we could have sold at least that.

Sometihng seriously worng with that. Maybe Bournemouth are happy to throw away money.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Balti Chicken Pie eh? and a beer....hmmm...thats dinner sorted then!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've got tickets in the home end, anyone else in there??

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Its madness - how many are we going to have in the home bits of the ground? We got 4 tickets in their bit eventually.

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
Is it too early to discuss where folks are meeting up - is anyone else heading down to B'mouth early to watch the egg chasing match in a pub somewhere??

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
We'll probably be in Bournemouth about 12 - 12:30 no plans of where to go yet.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
dwayne said:
the match is nearly sold out, they will sell out I reckon

but how many of the home fans are albion fans a few hundred I would guess.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
10 of us going down there,Be in Bmouh for 11.10am and then pub for the egg chasing.

Abiut 7 of us are in East Stand 3 which is the home fans section next to the Albion fans.

Should be fun!!:p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tried to get two tickets from them over the weekend but they won't now supply as they are only selling to people who are already on their database (or so they say).

Strangely I don't think this will be a sell out somehow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports