Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth Ticket not arrived Booooooo

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Emailed supporter service, no reply. Phoned, no available agents. Used webchat, no agent available. This was from this morning until 5pm

Any ideas?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Call them in the morning.
They'll put you on the duplicate list.
That's my issue you can't get through. I tried numerous times today, it just comes up with a message unable to connect.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
That's my issue you can't get through. I tried numerous times today, it just comes up with a message unable to connect.
Try again tomorrow and if you still can't get through ring Bournemouth and explain to them. You should still have your email confirmation from the Albion so Bournemouth might do a duplicate based on that which you collect from Dean Court.

Sooner all tickets are digital the better.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Did you check your emails (incl spam) just in case you got selected for pick-up?

Fromthesouth

Apr 30, 2016
Keep trying, I got through on the seventh attempt yesterday, and the digital Tottenham tickets have not been sent yet.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Same. Called and got through yesterday which I was surprised about and they said email them today if they don’t arrive before I leave…

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
No - was told to wait until 5pm this afternoon, if not then give them a call. Problem was I was planning on leaving at 3pm today!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here