Nothing better to do........

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nah, I didn't get a West Ham ticket. :glare:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I'm going with two others, better than going to Wet Sham with all the glory hunting plastic fans!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nope, as a fair weather and part time supporter I couldn't face a 200 mile round trip to Dorset and will be getting my New Year footy fix slightly nearer to home. However, I wish all who do go a pleasant trip, an enjoyable game and 3 much needed points to add a little festive cheer.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I was definitley going, but our dog has been ill the past few days so decided to stay home, but he seems to have perked up now so doesnt need me to babysit him. The weather should be OK tomorrow, it's only 30 mins down the road, and they might even win, but now I'm not sure I want to spend my pennies on a rubbish game like football when I could spend it in the sales!!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Race said:
I was definitley going, but our dog has been ill the past few days so decided to stay home, but he seems to have perked up now so doesnt need me to babysit him. The weather should be OK tomorrow, it's only 30 mins down the road, and they might even win, but now I'm not sure I want to spend my pennies on a rubbish game like football when I could spend it in the sales!!

No point you going seeing as there will be no way the old salad dodger is playing :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports