Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth have the best fans in the championship a poll says

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
Is said tbs because I don’t like tsb it is very puny just like its owner, you should change it to tbs.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Been to Dean Court three times, all three times the atmosphere was dead.

Seen Bournemouth at Withdean 2/3 times, and I remember their fans doing absolutely nothing of note, which suggests they are if anything pretty mediocre.

If it's on noise or passion, it's Wednesday :)lol:) or Leeds, as much as I dislike both clubs. Bournemouth wouldn't come close.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bournemouth aren't even the best fans in Bournemouth. The whole place seemed to be full of Chelsea and Spurs diehards when I used to live there.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Probably a dumb question 3 pages in but what does "the best" mean in this context? The nicest, the most well behaved, the politest, the quietest, the most amiable, the calmest, the least argumentative, well .... you get my general drift!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Probably a dumb question 3 pages in but what does "the best" mean in this context? The nicest, the most well behaved, the politest, the quietest, the most amiable, the calmest, the least argumentative, well .... you get my general drift!

The ones who smell nicest and wash their hands after having a piss judging by the recent threads on here.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
B'mouth fans are in my humble opinion the best in the world. In fact there was a poll last year that confirmed this but I forget who did it..

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Is said tbs because I don’t like tsb it is very puny just like its owner, you should change it to tbs.

As per usual, your sentences say nothing (much like this thread in fact) and read like the ramblings of a geriatric.
Change the record.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
B'mouth fans are in my humble opinion the best in the world. In fact there was a poll last year that confirmed this but I forget who did it..

Was it a poll of Bournemouth supporters? :lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not based on attendances because Bournemouth has a much smaller ground than most teams in this league, but the sheer passion of their fans is to be admired. A recent poll has voted them the best fans in this year’s championship. When I see the passion of my friends that support Bournemouth I have to say I agree. What do you guys think?

Ohh scarey ..i was thinking of going to Bournemouth away this season..maybe i should try Yeovil instead

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Absolut rubbish most of my family live in Bournemouth and are supporters been to loads of games with them not that impressed to be honest I think Brighton out sing out attent them all the way

Do you two sit next to each other in English at school?

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
This is being treated as a wind up on our board anyway...surely this would be done at the end of the season...and god knows what its based on either.

Not the most passionate, away following OK, nothing special. Home attendances chronic for size of area...generally good eggs tho :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is being treated as a wind up on our board anyway...surely this would be done at the end of the season...and god knows what its based on either.

Not the most passionate, away following OK, nothing special. Home attendances chronic for size of area...generally good eggs tho :)

No links provided and op is an alleged Albion fan who doesn't post any Albion player related comments but makes constant references to other clubs rather than the club he (claims to be a she though) supposedly supports. As I said, a Palace WUM but slightly more subtle than most of them

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
No links provided and op is an alleged Albion fan who doesn't post any Albion player related comments but makes constant references to other clubs rather than the club he (claims to be a she though) supposedly supports. As I said, a Palace WUM but slightly more subtle than most of them

Yep looks like it. As my mate said - we wouldn't be best at anything..apart from being average!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here