Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth fans

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This won't come as much of a surprise but a fair number of them really don't like us:

And that's fine, because I don't like them. Annoying little tin pot twat of a club in their crap shoebox ground getting more coverage than us in the old days sometimes despite being a division or two below us.

I see we play them again 35th game. Wouldn't it lovely to relegate them?

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
This won't come as much of a surprise but a fair number of them really don't like us:

And that's fine, because I don't like them. Annoying little tin pot twat of a club in their crap shoebox ground getting more coverage than us in the old days sometimes despite being a division or two below us.

I see we play them again 35th game. Wouldn't it lovely to relegate them?
But not as nasty as Pimpey.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Don't mind Bmuff since Eddie Howe left them, I generally can't get arsey about smaller clubs than us, good luck to them, after Sunday.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Firm, but fair.

Screenshot_20230922-181408~2.png

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
A few years ago before a home game against them in the Championship (I think it might have been the season they went up) me and my mate had just came out of the Buckingham Arms in Shoreham and were waiting at the train gates so we could grab a couple of tinnies for the train to Brighton. A people carrier pulled up at the tracks and the 7 or 8 people inside were all clearly Bournemouth fans.

How was it obvious they were fans of Plucky Underdogs FC? Well the flags they were holding out of the window were one sign. The fact all of them were in full kit, with a spattering of face paint and a handful of red & black wigs on display too was perhaps the bigger clue. Here before us was a group of mainly middle aged adults who had decided facepaint and wigs were appropriate for an inconsequential league game, and not a sign of involuntary celibacy.

They sat in the car, in complete silence as my mate muttered “for f*cks sake” under his breath and I smirked slightly. It was like being sent one of those disgusting videos off WhatsApp. You’re not sure if the video of a man f*cking a chicken should be laughed at or if the person responsible needs to executed immediately; so you kinda just laugh it off and feel a bit embarrassed for them. However, as the gates went up all of them turned towards us and started hurling abuse “f*ck off Brighton. Come on Bournemouth.” You could almost hear their tongue burrowing through the bottom of their mouth. The flag is waved vigorously whilst the middle passenger cranes his arm out the window to call us w*nkers.

Me and my mate just stood there bemused as they sped off, w*nker signs now visible from both sides of the car like weird stabilisers. And that’s Bournemouth as a club, isn’t it? 8 people in face paint too scared to call you a w*nker until the cars moving. They’re like a rich eccentric uncle who’s never kissed a woman. Yeah they’ve got nice stuff and they’ve probably got an interesting story to tell but it doesn’t change the fact they’re 47 and still practice kissing with their stuffed animals.

They’re just weird.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not clicked through to read their forum but do recall them trying to insult us when we came up to the Premier League by calling us Infrastructure FC. Not sure how that is an insult but sums up how stupid they are I guess.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Definition of tin pot, never liked lee them since 1995 that game at dean court on meridian was 14 got a wallop by a baton

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A few years back we took the outlaws on holiday to Christchurch, mainly for my FIL to have a dialysis holiday.
All rather lovely, as to get to Christchurch, we had to drive on the outskirts of Bournemouth.
Only comparison I can make, is when Mad Max had to drive through an armageddon area to get to an oasis of a petrol station.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seems a fair bit of ire directed towards us. Shrug.

Can't speak for all our fans obviously, but from experience we are many magnitudes less arrogant than just about every set of fans we play week in week out.
I'm the king of lack of arrogance, me. Better than any, with decades of equanimity and humbleness under my not inconsiderable belt. Beat that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A few years ago before a home game against them in the Championship (I think it might have been the season they went up) me and my mate had just came out of the Buckingham Arms in Shoreham and were waiting at the train gates so we could grab a couple of tinnies for the train to Brighton. A people carrier pulled up at the tracks and the 7 or 8 people inside were all clearly Bournemouth fans.

How was it obvious they were fans of Plucky Underdogs FC? Well the flags they were holding out of the window were one sign. The fact all of them were in full kit, with a spattering of face paint and a handful of red & black wigs on display too was perhaps the bigger clue. Here before us was a group of mainly middle aged adults who had decided facepaint and wigs were appropriate for an inconsequential league game, and not a sign of involuntary celibacy.

They sat in the car, in complete silence as my mate muttered “for f*cks sake” under his breath and I smirked slightly. It was like being sent one of those disgusting videos off WhatsApp. You’re not sure if the video of a man f*cking a chicken should be laughed at or if the person responsible needs to executed immediately; so you kinda just laugh it off and feel a bit embarrassed for them. However, as the gates went up all of them turned towards us and started hurling abuse “f*ck off Brighton. Come on Bournemouth.” You could almost hear their tongue burrowing through the bottom of their mouth. The flag is waved vigorously whilst the middle passenger cranes his arm out the window to call us w*nkers.

Me and my mate just stood there bemused as they sped off, w*nker signs now visible from both sides of the car like weird stabilisers. And that’s Bournemouth as a club, isn’t it? 8 people in face paint too scared to call you a w*nker until the cars moving. They’re like a rich eccentric uncle who’s never kissed a woman. Yeah they’ve got nice stuff and they’ve probably got an interesting story to tell but it doesn’t change the fact they’re 47 and still practice kissing with their stuffed animals.

They’re just weird.
Post of the season so far, that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here